header

header

Wednesday 4 January 2017

NEW ACCESS

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Wednesday 4th January 2017

Topic: New Access

Text: "…Behold, I have set before thee an open door, and
no man can shut it…" (Revelation 3:8).


I am certainly not a marketing professional, nor
do I want to liken the Lord to a marketer, but He
does know how to set up just the right divine
appointments. Sometimes we get too busy to
notice the doors and opportunities the Lord is
setting up for us. It might be a missed
opportunity to pray with someone who needs
healing or making a key phone call. Sometimes
we miss divine appointments that may have the
potential to open cities and nations to the
Gospel. What if Philip the Evangelist had ignored
that impression of the Holy Spirit to go speak to
the man from Ethiopia because he was late to
an appointment or
something? (See Acts 8:27-40.) To this day,
Phillip’s ministry is marked by this great event.
Look for divine appointments and open doors
today. Perhaps, if you expect them, they will
open even more. When you do, no man will be
able close the divine doors that are before you
today!


PRAYER
Father, open my eyes to the doors You are setting
before me today. Help me to slow down and see
them clearly. Place people in my path, set up
appointments, and create divine connections. I
believe that as I walk through divine doors, I will
see destiny unfold before me. Thank You Lord! In
the Name of Jesus, amen!

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Ezra 4:6-24,
Ezra 5
Revelation 11 Psalm
145:1-7

WORD CONFESSION

I declare this day that doors of divine connections and destiny appointments are opened unto me in all directions in Jesus name

PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS

I command the doors of hope and destiny fulfilment to opened unto you this day.

Every power contesting for your God given opportunities are shattered in Jesus name!

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...