header

header

Tuesday 25 February 2020

THE BENEFITS OF ABIDING IN CHRIST

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Tuesday 25th February 2020

TOPIC : THE BENEFITS OF ABIDING IN CHRIST

TEXT "Abide in me and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself except it abide in the vine; no more can ye except ye abide in me." (John15:4)

The word abide in the original Greek means  to be "engrafted". Therefore, anyone that is connected, related or associated with Jesus  have been engrafted into the very nature of Christ. And like the sap is drawn from the earth through the root of the tree determines the general well being of the tree, so also we know that our connection to  Christ positions us for a supernatural lifestyle full of unlimited benefits.  Here are some of such benefits of abiding in Him:
1) You have supernatural fruitfulness.(Jn.5:14). In Christ the yoke of barreness is permanently destroyed and all round fruitfulness is guaranteed in your life
2) You positioned to recieve supernatural answers to prayer (Jn. 15:17). You given access to all that God the Father has. Whatever you want shall be granted 
3) The assurance of basking in the perpetual love of God.(Jn.15:10). The limitless love of God is displayed in all areas of your life.
4) You have peace in the storm of life(Jn.16:33). The challenges of life will not overwhelm or overcome you. 
5)You have the power of a new life. (2Cor.5:17). The goodness and grace of God are renewed in your life daily. 
6) You are excused from a life of shame and reproach in this life and in the life to come (1Jn.2:28). Your connection to Jesus is a confidence booster and shame destroyer. 
7)You are empowered to live above sin. (1Jn.3:6). You abiding in Christ ensures you are not tarnished by sin. The power of Christ upholds you
8) You enjoy divine protection and preservation. The evil one cannot find you to to touch you. Your life is hid with Christ in God in Christ (Col.3:3). 

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY 
Stay connected by holding on to Christ Jesus all the way

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY 
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. Today I declare that I am abiding in the power and love of God. I am bringing forth long lasting supernatural fruits in all areas of my life in Jesus name 

PRAYER POINTS 
*Father thank you for the blessing of a new day and a new week in Jesus name 

*Father God, thank you for the privilege of having Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and Saviour 

*Father God, this day I claim the benefit of supernatural fruitfulness in all areas of my life in Jesus name

*Father God, this day I claim the benefit of answered prayers, let the floodgates of supernatural answers open to me this week in Jesus name 

*Father God, I claim the benefit of divine love and attention. Let your compassion turn around every undesirable situations in my life in Jesus name 

*Father God, I claim the benefit of divine peace in my life. Let every storm around me be silenced in Jesus name 

*Father God, I claim the power of the new life. Let yoke in my  past that is holding back be shattered, and let new things break forth in my life in Jesus name 

*Father God, today I claim the benefit of reproach and shame free life. For every shame I receive double honour and glory in Jesus name 

*Father God, I claim the preservation and protection. Let your mercy keep me and mine in Jesus name 

*Thank you heavenly Father for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name. 

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Ezra 8:15-36, Ezra 9:1-15Revelation 14:1-13Proverbs 31:1-9

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR TODAY

"You cannot change your life until you change something you do every day." 

- JohnCMaxwell

THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY 

The Sovereign LORD says today.....
"I am your defense and your defender. Don't let anything take your eyes off the harvest. Realize that I am the God that knows the end from the beginning. Your responsibility is to pray out the unknown part of what you are going through and leave the results up to Me.  You are a beloved child of a Loving Father and I am exercising watch care over you with great and tender mercies that are renewed every day of your life. This is your portion. This is the path I have set before you. Accept it and move forward into the new day for you will not be disappointed.....

For more Prayers and Counseling contact 

Pastor Tunde Daniels .

                @

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l

3 Funso Oka street, by Lucas Junction, Olowo Kfarm, off Bola  Ahmed Tinubu Rd
Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08136677555 (whatsspp)
08056300366
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

#abidinginchrist
#lightfortheway
#fragranceofchristchurchintl
#pastortundedaniels

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...