header

header

Thursday 27 February 2020

CALL ON THE NAME OF JESUS

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Thursday 27th Frebruary 2020




TOPIC: CALL ON THE NAME OF JESUS 

TEXT: "Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and
given him a name which is above every name. That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth" (Philippians 2:9-10).



The sound of the Name of Jesus can change the hardest of hearts while at the same time cause the most rebellious person to retaliate in anger. The early apostles were threatened for declaring His Name. The Pharisees hated that multitudes
praised His Name. Jesus’ Name is the most controversial but most powerful and most spoken name on earth. To our horror, it is also the only name used for swearing and cursing. If you search the name Jesus online (including Christ and Jesus Christ), you will learn it is the most searched name above any other public figure. The Bible also remains the bestselling book worldwide, topping out at more than 6 billion sold since its first known publication date in 1451. Regardless of resistance, hatred, and every attempt to stop it, the Name of Jesus and His
Word continues to gain every form of attention known to humankind. Nothing can resist His
exalted Name! Know that His Name is higher than anything you are dealing with today, large or small. Just speak the Name of Jesus and it will cause every enemy in your life to tremble,  circumstances and situations  will be bow to you. In that precious name of Jesus your victory is established in all realm of life . All you need do is to call on the name and the owner of the name will come through for you. 

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY 
Use the name by faith and mighty things will happen to your life and  by your hand this day.

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY 
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. 
I declare and exalt the name of Jesus over my life and family and I claim all round victory this day in Jesus name.

PRAYER POINTS

*Father God thank you for bringing me and my family to see this great day in Jesus name

*Lord Jesus, I exalt Your Name above all else in my
life today. All my fears, problems, sicknesses,
pains, and challenges must bow down to the
Name of Jesus.

*I declare today that Jesus’ Name reigns over every prevailing situation of my life
and the powers of darkness must bow their knee!

*In Jesus name I command every road block to my Destiny advancement be uprooted now in Jesus name

*In Jesus name I decree that every negative issue of my life affecting my destiny recieve divine solutions now in Jesus name

*Thank you Father for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Nehemiah 9:38, Nehemiah 10, Nehemiah 11:1-21Revelation 20Psalm 149:1-9


QUOTE OF THE DAY

Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
Albert Einstein

PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS

As Jesus is exalted over your life and family, I command every situation caging your advancement to shatter now in the mighty name of JESUS.

And as you go into this day in His name doors of amazing testimonies is opened unto you in JESUS name.








For more Prayers and Counseling contact 

Pastor Tunde Daniels .

                @

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l

3 Funso Oka street, by Lucas Junction, Olowo Kfarm, off Bola  Ahmed Tinubu Rd
Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08136677555 (whatsspp)
08056300366
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...