header

header

Saturday 7 March 2020

YOU ARE CREATED FOR SHOW

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Saturday 7th March 2020



TOPIC: YOU ARE CREATED FOR SHOW



TEXT: “This people have I formed for myself; they shall shew forth my praise” (Isaiah 43:21).


God has created us to make a glorious show out of our lives. The prophetic scripture was referring to the work of redemption that the Messiah was coming to carry out on the earth. A new people shall be formed  who will show forth the praises of God. In other words they shall be so transformed there entire lifestyle begins to show the greatness of God. people will look at them and see indeed that God is great and that He really exists. When your your life show forth the praises of God it means your life glorifies God,  testifies of His goodness and celebrates His greatness

God is always working to change you for the better and is doing the same in the entire Body of Christ. He will have for Himself a glorious Church. You may feel in your life today that you are not progressing or growing spiritually like you should. Maybe it seems like the Church itself is failing more than succeeding. Regardless of how it appears, God is forming you for Himself and is transforming the entire Body of Christ into something spectacular. You may not see the details now, because healthy growth is hard to notice on a daily basis. So even when you don’t realize it, God is growing us. However, unlike we often do, God doesn’t throw His hands in the air and say, “Oh, this isn’t going to get anywhere; I give up!” No, the Bible says He finishes what He begins. Philippians 1:6 says, “Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ.” In other words, God will not give up transforming His people. He will get what He is after and that is a people who are so transformed that a new glory shall be seen and a new sound will be heard in the land! Get ready, it's show time





ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY 
God's power for transformation is already at work within you, just yeild yourself to God and your life will begin to manifest the praises of God. 



WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY
Iam an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. 
Thy will be done this day! This day, this week is a season of completion and breaking forth. So I declare, miracle shall follow miracles, increase shall follow increase and wonders shall never cease in my life in Jesus name.



PRAYER POINTS

*Father God thank you for this great day that you have brought me and my family to see in Jesus mighty name 

*O Lord my Father I thank you for your faithfulness grace and mercy over my life and family in Jesus name.

*Father God let the power for life and destiny transformation  rest on me now in Jesus name

*Father God every power killing the light of your glory on my life, die by fire in Jesus name

* Father God, visit me with your mercy and transform my life into a living testimony for your glory in Jesus name

*I command every garment of reproach and shame limiting the praises of God on my life, catch fire now in Jesus name.

*I command any canopy of evil hindering my glory from breaking forth in life, catch fire now in Jesus name

*Father God perfect your work of grace in my life in Jesus name.

*Father thank you for hearing and answering my prayers. Amen 



1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN 

Genesis 9:18-29, Genesis 10, Genesis 11:1-9Matthew 4:23-25, Matthew 5:1-20Psalm 4:1-8 

Genesis 11:10-32, Genesis 12, Genesis 13Matthew 5:21-42Psalm 5:1-12


INSPIRATIONAL  QUOTE OF THE DAY

QUOTE OF THE DAY

"Problems are really nothing more than platforms for even brighter opportunities.
In truth, no condition is either good or bad...The way we perceive it makes it "bad" or "good".



THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

The Sovereign Lord says today shall the Lion of Judah roar and the enemy not tremble? Shall I breach the fortress of darkness and the enemy not tremble and cower? Have I not promised? Have I not been your assurance in the night seasons? As you have trusted so I shall deliver. As you have expected so shall I make good. I am not a man that I should lie nor the son of man that I should repent. I will manifest in your life My terrible resoluteness to destroy all the works of the enemy till nothing but smoke and ashes remains of that which the enemy planned - for you are My beloved and I am ascending and roaring this day in your behalf. No man will move you. No stronghold will resist you for I am in you - manifesting and substantiating My faithfulness till the whole of the benefit of the cross is paid into your life says your God!



For more Prayers and Counseling contact 

Pastor Tunde Daniels .

                @

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l

3 Funso Oka street, by Lucas Junction, Olowo Kfarm, off Bola  Ahmed Tinubu Rd
Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: , 08136677555 (whatsspp)
08056300366
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...