header

header

Thursday 1 March 2018

FULFILLING YOUR DESIRED FUTURE

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Thursday 1st March 2018

TOPIC:  FULFILLING YOUR DESIRED FUTURE

TEXT: "I have...plan to give you the future you hope for" (Jeremiah 29:11TM).

God has great plans for your life and destiny. In Jeremiah 29:11 we have a great promise in not so great chapter. If things are not going too well in your life at the moment, this verse is for you.
God's people were leaving in slavery in Babylon. Why? Because of their disobedience to God. And worse, Babylon was a pagan country. It wasn't the kind of place you want to be as a christian, it was a moral spiritual wasteland. And top of that, the Isrealite's own preachers were leading them astray. So God told them, ' Don't let those so called preachers and know it all's..take you in their lies(Jer. 39:8-9TM). Yet in the midst of all these, along comes the God of hope saying, 'I still have a plan for you. Its not over till I say so. I'm going to turn things around for you. Your best days are ahead.
You say 'How do you know God has a plan for me? Because you are still breathing! He has a plan for every single person He ever created, and it never go out of date. Unlike the milk in your supermarket that has an expiration date on it after which it can't be used, God's plans doesn't have an expiration dates. Even if you missed His plan entirely for years, that plan can still swing into action the moment you turn the control of your life to Him and fall in line with His will. Now, your plan might be somewhat modified from from what it would have been twenty years ago if you had paid attention, but that doesn't stop God. He can adapt to fit anything that comes up in any life that's ever lived including yours. So, there is hope for you because if the plan of God cannot fail you will not fail!

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY

Make yourself available to do God's will every day so He can make a way for you

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY

I  am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. Today I declare that I am walking and fulfilling God's divine plan for my life and destiny. I take hold of all the benefits that God has loaded into this season for me in Jesus name.

PRAYER POINTS

*Father God, I thank you for your grace and mercy for bringing me and family into this new month in Jesus name.
*Father God, I submit to your plan for my life. Have your way in Jesus name.
*Father God, let the grace to fulfill destiny rest on me now in Jesus name
*Father God, as I go into this day let the benefits of your goodness be manifest in my situation in Jesus name
*Father God, let the testimony that will make the enemy envious of your goodness in my life manifest in Jesus name
*Father God, let any power attempting to hinder my testimonies in Jesus name
*Father God, let greater grace for greater exploits
*Father God shield me and my family from evil and calamity in Jesus name.
*Thank you Lord for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Genesis 29, Genesis 30 Matthew 11:16-30 Psalm 9:7-12

THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

The Lord shall arise as mighty warrior to show Himself strong on your behalf this day and you shall return and observe that in indeed that the LORD has been great among you....

For more Prayers & counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos
Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

To Make Donations
Pastor Tunde Daniels
3042199394 FIRST BANK   OR
0232114732 GTB

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...