header

header

Saturday 24 February 2018

THE SECRET TO FINANCIAL EXPLOITS

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
  (Daily Devotional)

Saturday 24th February 2018

TOPIC: THE SECRET TO FINANCIAL EXPLOITS

Text:   "As it is written, He [the benevolent person]
scatters abroad; He gives to the poor; His deeds
of justice and goodness and kindness and
benevolence will go on and endure forever!"
(2 Corinthians 9:9 AMP)


The verse above uses a key word regarding
financial giving. The word is scatters. Farmers
know that they stand a better chance at reaping
a productive harvest when they have a lot of
seed in the ground as opposed to just a little.
There is a difference between planting a few
seeds and scattering seeds. Scattering speaks of
planting in lots of places. It is ongoing planting,
not just occasional. Throughout Second
Corinthians 9, Paul teaches the principle that in
order to be furnished with financial abundance
you must not just plant seed, you must scatter
seed (see 2 Cor. 9:9 AMP). You must be in the
habit of giving of your finances for the Gospel all
the time. The end result is that your seed will go
on forever. In other words, the harvest that
comes from your practice
of “scattering” becomes so large that it can’t
help but be ongoing! That is what the Bible
means when it says the plowman will overtake
the reaper (see Amos 9:13). The harvest
becomes so plentiful that you can barely get
more seed in the ground before a new crop is
coming in!
Look for places to keep scattering your financial
seed. In fact, sow a seed somewhere today!
Before long, your continual sowing will become
continual reaping!

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
A seed's power to become a harvest is when you sow it. Sow that seed and expect your harvest

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. I declare today that I spent my days in prosperity and my years in pleasure in Jesus name.

PRAYER POINTS
*Father God thank you for giving your son as a seed for my salvation in Jesus name

*Father God,  help me build the habit of being a continual giver in Jesus name

*Father God, send supernatural prosperity into my life in Jesus name

*Father God, let the yoke of lack and want be destroyed in my life in Jesus name

*Father God, I call forth my financial harvest in Jesus name

*Father God, let every captivity around my finances be destroyed in Jesus name

*Father God, I loose my financial blessing and I release the angels in charge of money to bring them to me now in Jesus name

*Father God let uncommon doors of financial Prosperity be opened unto me now in Jesus name

*Thank you Father for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name

1YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Genesis 17, Genesis 18 Matthew 6:25-34, Matthew 7:1-23 Proverbs 1:8-19

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR TODAY

"The key to your financial Prosperity is in your pocket of greed"

--Arch-Bishop B.A Idahosa

PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

I declare today that the heaven of your financial Prosperity be opened now in Jesus name

Receive the grace for all sufficiency in Jesus name

For more Prayers & counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos
Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com


To Make Donations
Pastor Tunde Daniels
3042199394 FIRST BANK   OR
0232114732 GTB

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...