header

header

Friday 11 May 2018

SEASON OF SUPERNATURAL MANIFESTATIONS

From The Desk Of Pastor Tunde Daniels

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)
                                 

Friday 11th May 2018

TOPIC: SEASON OF SUPERNATURAL MANI
FESTATIONS


TEXT: Quench not the spirit (1 Thessalonians 5:19).

God said in Isaiah that we are made for life of signs and wonders(Isaiah 8:18). Meaning that by our connection to God your life should  depict the very nature of our father-simply miraculous. But due to ignorance of this fact most of us go about living our life below God’s expectation for us. Most live in fear and unbelief  so they could not put the power of God to the test in their lives and this  quenches the workings of the Holy Spirit

There are many ways people quench the Holy Spirit, and some have done so out of a well-meaning heart. Often pre-conceived ideas and teachings have caused people to quench the Holy Spirit. They are afraid that they will get mixed up in something false. Still others quench Him because they think some people will not understand or may become fearful of the Lord moving in a supernatural way. However, we need to know that the darker things become in the world, the more we need the power of God to work in a real and tangible way. If the Holy Spirit wants to give us visions or bring about a miraculous healing, then we should welcome it even when it manifests in an unusual fashion. The way to recognize the difference between the genuine work of the Holy Spirit and something false is by comparing it to what God did in the Bible. In the Bible, God did many unusual signs and wonders, so we should not think it odd to experience them today. He used these unusual and undeniable wonders to even convince the most defiant of unbelievers. We find in Scripture that in the last days these manifestations will increase and the church must embrace this work of the Holy Spirit like never before. So don’t quench or hide the Holy Spirit’s work, but let Him burn like a fire around your life today! Its your season of supernatural manifestations

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
Rekindle and revive the fire of the Holy In yours life this weekend  by spending quality time in the word and prayers

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY

I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work.
Lord I yield to the work of your Spirit in my life.in Him I live walk and have my being.and by the working of the eternal Spirit of God in me I live a life of  miracle,signs and wonders in Jesus name

PRAYER POINTS

*Father thank you for this great and wonderful day you have us all to see in Jesus name

*Lord I yield to the workings of your Spirit in my life in Jesus name

*Lord God my life is available, let your miracle working power begin to breakforth in my life in Jesus name

*Lord my life I am available, do the unthinkable in and through my life in Jesus name

*Lord God, let your Spirit locate and recover my stolen possessions in Jesus name

*O Lord God, every demonic insulator, killing the fire of the Holy Spirit on my life, catch fire now in Jesus name

*O Lord God any demonic agent and personality covering the manifestation of God’s glory on my life, be scattered now in Jesus name

*Lord my life is available, let fresh grace for……………………..fall upon my life in Jesus name

*Lord begin a new wave of wonder in the area of………………………in Jesus name

*Thank you for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Numbers 11:4-35, Numbers 12, Numbers 13:1-25 Luke 3:23-38, Luke 4:1-13 Proverbs 7:21-27

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE OF THE DAY

“The two hardest tests on the spiritual road are the patience to wait for the right moment and the courage not to be disappointed with what we encounter.”

― Paulo Coelho


THE PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY

The Sovereign Lord say today “This is not the hour to quench the supernatural manifestations of My hand, nor is it the time to be ashamed of the most unusual things I will do. So be prepared for unusual wonders if you will welcome and acknowledge My Spirit wherever it might work among you.”

For more Prayers & counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321(whatsapp);  08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...