header

header

Sunday 6 May 2018

THE NAME ABOVE ALL NAMES

From The Desk Of Pastor Tunde Daniels

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Sunday 6th May 2018

TOPIC: THE NAME ABOVE ALL NAMES

TEXT: Luke 1: 31
".....And shall call His name Jesus

Names are important. Parents may spend months researching deciding on the perfect name of their baby. Often, the final decision is based on their meaning, how it sounds,and  uniqueness. There are people that God changed their names in the Bible so as to establish their destiny. And for those of us that trust in Jesus as our saviour  and are from that time on identified by His name, experience a transformation that the name brings.

There is a powerful significance attached to the name of Jesus. The Apostles performed miracles (Acts 3:6-7,16; 4:10) and cast out demons in His name (Luke 10:17). They spoke and taught in the name of Jesus. They baptize believers in the name of Jesus. (Acts 2:38). And its through the name of Jesus that we have access to the father(Acts 4:12).
When we become Christians we share in that worthy name. And as we follow Christ, we are able to reflect His light to any darkness we encounter, whether in our neighbourhood, workplace or home. Our prayer should be that when people see us they will see Christ.
Our name may have meaning or significance. But let's use this season to seek God deeper, so as to connect to the deeper revelation of the name of Jesus, because the name of Jesus is the name that has the power to transform.

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
Spend sometime to meditate on the name of Jesus

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY

I am an evidence that Jesus is Christ is alive and at work. Today I declare that in the name of JESUS I walk in total victory, and celebrate the goodness of God in this season. Amen

PRAYER POINTS

*Father God, thank you for your great grace in my life and family in Jesus name

*In the name of JESUS I command negative circumstances to bow in my life.

*In the name of JESUS I command the cancellation of  negative prophecy in my life

*In the name of JESUS I command doors of supernatural supplies to open unto me all over the word

*In the name of JESUS I decree total victory for me and my family

*In the name of JESUS I lay claim to .......................this day

*In the name of JESUS I decree me and my family will end this year better than we started it

*Thank  you Lord for honoring your name in my life

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Numbers 4, Numbers 5:1-10 Luke 1:57-80 Psalm 34:11-22


PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY
The Sovereign Lord says today I am completing My
work of grace in your life. There is ahead for
you the season of the FINISHING ANOINTING– a
shift where you will not only know Me as
ALPHA but you will know Me by My name
OMEGA – the one who AUTHORS as well as
FINISHES in your life. You shall come to the perfection of those things I have spoken concerning you for this season...



For more Prayers & counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos
Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...