header

header

Saturday 23 June 2018

LIFE'S GREATEST DISCOVERY

From the desk of Pastor Tunde Daniels

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Saturday 23rd June 2018

TOPIC: LIFE'S GREATEST DISCOVERY

TEXT: "I know where I came from and where I am going"(John 8:14AMP)

One of life's greatest discoveries is the discovery of who you are in Christ. And unless you understand who you are before God, Satan will sentence you to a life of worthlessness, fear and manipulation. Identifying someone means having the ability to recognise and say exactly who they are; so when you identify with what people say you are versus what God says, you are setting yourself up for problems. Jesus identified with God's opinion. "I know where I came from and where I am going'. People said terrible things about Jesus, yet the Bible says, 'The stone...the builders rejected has become the cornerstone' (Psalm 118:22). Sometimes we are so busy telling people what to do, that we neglect to tell them who they are. Knowing who you are in Christ gives you the confidence to hold your head high! Paul says 'in Christ you have been made complete'(Colosian 2:10). 'Complete!' That means you lack nothing! Once you accept that, you stop feeling constantly fall short. When you have money in the bank, and you need to withdraw it, you dont feel pressured to. That's because you know its there with your name on it, right? You dont have to struggle to be right with people when you know you are right with God. He loves you and has plan for you; never lose sight of that! Instead of focusing on people, begin looking to 'Jesus, the Author and finisher of your faith'(Heb12:2), because you have His approval! And before Him you are worth a whole lot.

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY

Constantly look at yourself in the mirror of God's word and believe everything you see

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. I declare today that I am an express image of the invisible God, I am the manifestation of God's love, peace, joy and glory to my world. Amen

PRAYER POINT
*Father God, thank you for bringing me and my family to see this great weekend in Jesus name

*Father, thank you for what and whom you have made me to be in Jesus name.

*Thank you for bringing completion into my life and destiny this day in Jesus name.

*Father God, open my eyes to see deeper things in your word in Jesus name

*Father God, I believe who You say that I am, let Your glory begin to find expression in every area of my life in Jesus name.

*Father God, I reject every negative labels and stamps of the enemy on my life in Jesus name

*Father God, your goodness be announced in my life before this month is over in Jesus name

*Father God, thank you for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Joshua 13, Joshua 14 Luke 24:36-53 Psalm 52:1-9

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR TODAY

"Dare to be whom God says you are, do what He says you can do and be all He says you can be. The choice is always yours!"

PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

I declare prophetically over your life this day that as the LORD positively changed the story of Mephibosheth, your life story receives a turn around for good now in JESUS mighty name.


For more Prayers & counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321(whatsapp);  08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...