header

header

Saturday 30 June 2018

TAPPING INTO YOUR FAMILY BLESSING

From The Desk of Pastor Tunde Daniels




LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)


Saturday 30th June 2018


TOPIC:  TAPPING INTO YOUR FAMILY BLESSING



TEXT: “Joseph went to Bethlehem because he was of the house of David” (Luke 2:4AMP)



Everyone belong to one family or the other. The one you got born into and the one you married into . There are many things we didn’t chose in life, one of which is the family we were born in. Families are no accidents, God had your birth all planned out. let’s face it, there are times that some of us wish we were born into a different family, but God said ‘before you were formed in your mother’s belly I knew you, before you were born, I set you apart for a special purpose (Jeremiah 1:5).



We tend to think of Jesus’ family only in terms of His heavenly father. But He had a human family too; one that didn’t always understand Him. God used His family to mold Him and move Him toward His destiny. So “Joseph went up…to Bethlehem the town of David, because he belongs to the house and line of David, while they were there, the time came for the baby to be born” (Luke 2:4). Please notice the words ‘the time came’. There is no confusion or coincidence in God’s calendar. He planned our lives right down to the minutest detail. He says “What I have planned will I do” (Isaiah 46:11).

Jesus likely became a carpenter because that was Joseph’s trade and because of His obligation as the oldest son, He probably waited till He was thirty year old before stepping out into public ministry. What do all these mean to me? You may ask. Simply put: God will use your family to prepare you for the assignment He has given you in life. He put you there to shape you and make you more like Him hopefully, through godly role models and loving relationships. Even when you are born into a dysfunctional and an emotionally distant family, He can still turn a curse into a blessing, because He loves you.


ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
Take special to appreciate your parents and other members of your family today.

WORD CONFESSION
I am evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. I declare that today I walk in the glory and the blessing ordained for my family, in Jesus name. 



PRAYER POINTS

*Father God, thank you for bringing me and my family into this lovely weekend in Jesus name

*Father God thank you from the glorious family you have given me in Jesus name

*Father God let your will be done in my life in this family in Jesus name

*Father God, let your love continue to flow endlessly in my family in Jesus name

*Father God, help me not to be a disappointment to my family in Jesus name

*Father God, let your goodness that will make my family glorify you before the year is over manifest in Jesus name

*Father God, raise and restore the fallen house of…………………….. (Please put your family name in the gap) in Jesus name

*Father God, raise and restore the glory of my family in Jesus name

*Father God, establish my family name for good on the earth in Jesus name

*Father God, let the incident of good that will make my family say ‘we are proud of you’ begin to happen in my life in Jesus name

*Thank you Father for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name


1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Judges 1, Judges 2:1-5 John 4:1-26 Proverbs 11:9-18


INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE OF THE DAY

"Happiness is having a large, caring, close knit family…”

-George Burns

THE PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY

According to Isaiah 22:23,24 :  “God will fasten you as a nail in sure place, and you shall be for a glorious throne to your father’s house…you will bring honour to your family name…and upon you shall rest all the glory of your father’s house in Jesus name

For more Prayers & counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop IjuIfako-Ijaiye Lagos
Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...