header

header

Thursday 15 August 2019

CONQUERING THE SPIRIT OF WITCRAFT

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Thursday 15th August 2019

TOPIC: CONQUERING THE SPIRIT OF WITCRAFT

TEXT: "…Paul, being grieved, turned and said to the spirit,
I command thee in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her. And he came out the same hour
(Acts 16:18).



In Acts 16:16-18, we find the woman with the spirit of divination, which is the demon behind
witchcraft, following Paul and his ministry group around. Verse 17 says she was following them
and crying out to everyone that Paul’s group had the message of salvation. She wasn’t trying to
compliment them, but rather mock them. After this went on for many days, Paul finally had enough and cast the spirit out of her. Sometimes we put up with these little attacks
and demons before we finally realize that there is a demon operating. Quite often, the onslaught
comes from actual witchcraft which is very real today. It is common knowledge that witches send curses to attack believers. However, we
have authority to bind up these attacks and
curses in the Name of Jesus so they have no
effect over us. Paul knew he had authority over this spirit and he cast it out. If you have been facing a particularly heavy
onslaught of attacks, command every spirit driven by witchcraft against you to be bound. Witchcraft is no match for the power of the blood of Jesus and His Name. It has to stop every attack against you and leave today in Jesus name!

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY

Resist and reject every activities of the devil around with God's authority on your life.

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work today I declare that The Lord is at my right hand as a mighty man of war, I shall not be moved or removed. God's victory and peace in upon my life in Jesus name.Amen!

PRAYER POINTS

*Father thank you for this great and wonderful day in Jesus name

* Father, I thank You that I have authority over every witchcraft curse in the name of Jesus.

*I command the curse and yoke of witchcraft upon this day cancelled and broken over the events of my life today in Jesus name

*Father God, I reject the manipulation and control of my career and finances by the spirit of witchcraft in  Jesus name

*I command the removal of satanic darts and arrows of wickedness fired against my health back fire now in Jesus name

*I break every manipulation and  control  of the spirit of witchcraft  over my marital destiny and over my family in Jesus name

* Father God let the blood of Jesus be a shield for me and every member of my family in Jesus name

I command every network and gang up of wickedness against me and my family is scattered by the fire of the Holy Spirit in Jesus name.

*Father God, thank you for hearing and answering and for giving me victory  my prayers in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

2 Samuel 22, 2 Samuel 23:1-7Acts 9:1-31Psalm 73:15-28

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE OF THE DAY

"Resist the devil and he will flee from you.....The devil you don't resist will not desist"

THE PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY

Today I break the power and the hold of witchcraft over your life, career and destiny in  Jesus name

For more Prayers & counseling contact

Pastor Tunde Daniels

@

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l

3 Funso Oka street, by Lucas junction, Olowo Kfarm, Obawole, Iju Lagos

Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...