header

header

Thursday 27 December 2018

ANSWERS BEYOND EXPECTATION

From The Desk of Pastor Tunde Daniels

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Thursday 27th  December 2018

TOPIC:  ANSWERS BEYOND EXPECTATIONS

TEXT:  "Oh, that you would rend the heavens! That you would come down! (Isa.64: 1)

"Rend the heavens" and come down" pleaded the Prophet  Isaiah. Make your name known by making the mountains shake and the nations tremble, he advised the Lord (Isaiah 64:1-3).
Isaiah wanted God to behave as he had in the past. Recalling the scripture about God's visit with Moses on Mt. Sinai, Isaiah longed for a repeat performance.
But God had already told Isaiah that he would be doing something new. "Behold, the former things have come to pass, and new things I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them(42:9)
The "something new" was Jesus! God did indeed come down. But not in Isaiah's lifetime. And not in dramatic fashion he longed for. "He will not cry out, nor raise His voice, nor cause His voice to be heard in the street"(42:2). He came in the unassuming form of an infant.
Many of us can remember a situation when God was amazingly timely in His response to our need. Like Isaiah, we want God to do the same thing again. But perhaps He has something else in mind. As you celebrate God's humble descent to earth, be aware that He came to change our hearts, not just our circumstances. God's answers to our prayers may exceed our expectations. So look out today as the LORD will move to bring miracles to your life in ways you least expect.

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY

The Lord will visit you today in an unexpected way. Be on the look out

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY

I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. Today I declare that God is coming through for me in amazing ways in Jesus name

PRAYER POINTS
*Father God, thank you for your loving kindness and support for me and my family in Jesus name

*Father God, arise for my help so that ypur name will be glorified in Jesus name

*Father God, I open my life to you, bring new miracles, signs and wonders into my life in  name

*Father God, my life is available bring pleasant surprises into life and family in Jesus name

*Father God, let the light of your glory begin to shine forth in my life and family in Jesus name

*Thank you Father for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Jeremiah 40:7-16, Jeremiah 41, Jeremiah 42 1 Timothy 4 Proverbs 25:11-20

PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY
I declare that as you celebrate the miracle of Jesus' birth in this season, may the Lord continue to manifest and bless you and your family in Jesus name.

For more Prayers & counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos
Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...