header

header

Saturday 8 December 2018

DEDICATION FOR DESTINY IMPARTATION

From The Desk of Pastor Tunde Daniels

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Saturday 8th December 2018


TOPIC:  DEDICATION FOR DESTINY IMPARTATION

TEXT: “when they were alone He explained all things to His disciples” (Mark 4:34)

A recent survey confirms what most of us suspects; stress increases as work encroaches more and more on our personal time. The electronic age hasn’t slowed the onslaught of mails, books and periodicals.

We must read just to keep up. A PR consultant who fields four hundred emails, one hundred phone calls and twenty text messages every day says ‘I used to stop working when it got too late to make calls, but now I am never finished. Now she lives in a country behind the mountain because no phone signals there, and if they ever erect a mobile transmitter mast she says she will move!

In the midst of the hustle and bustle of city life, its critical to schedule one on one time with God, otherwise the supernatural things won’t happen. Mark says ‘when they were alone, He explained all things to His disciples. There are things the Lord will reveal to you alone when you meditate with all your heart…and be still (Psalm4:4). It is said the ancient fathers used to commit themselves to disciplinary creed, silence, solitude and inner peace. Only after adequate amount of time they consider it fit to speak. Among many Christians today there are strange logic suggesting the spiritual resources are found in seeking new voices, attending more meetings, listening to incessant music, and gathering to exchange half thought out opinions. How often do we fall into the trap of believing that God is most pleased when we’ve maximized our information, our schedules, and our relationships? Disengagement means silence before God…a time of heavenly discussion during which we listen more than we speak. And silence demand solitude. The bottom line is, you need one on one time with the Lord.

                                                                                    
ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
Schedule a one on one  time with the Lord

WORD CONFESSION
I am evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. I declare that I receive the wings of the Spirit, I mount up over every challenging circumstances and situations and I celebrate Jesus over my situation in Jesus name. 

PRAYER POINTS

*Father God, thank you for bringing me and my family into this great day in Jesus name

*Father God, draw me by your grace into your presence in Jesus name

*Father God, help me to prioritize my life and put you and the kingdom first in my life in Jesus name

*Father God, I reject the spirit of distraction in my life in Jesus name

*Father God, I receive more grace to seek you in Jesus name

*Father God, make a way for me to serve you with my time in Jesus name

*Father God, enlighten my soul to understand your ways in Jesus name

*Thank you Father for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Jeremiah 4:10-31, Jeremiah 5 Philippians 3, Philippians 4:1 Psalm 116:1-11

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE OF THE DAY

"…Those that seek me early will find me”

-Proverbs

THE PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY

*I declare this day that your season of multiple answers has arrived. Today receive new power to attain your dreams Before the year is over.
* I decree divine possibilities into every department of your life in Jesus name

For more Prayers & counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos
Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...