header

header

Tuesday 13 November 2018

POWER FOR NEW POSSIBILITIES

From The Desk of Pastor Tunde Daniels

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
( Daily Devotional)

Tuesday 13th November 2018

TOPIC: POWER FOR NEW POSSIBILITIES

TEXT: "But if I with the finger of God cast out devils, no
doubt the kingdom of God is come upon you"
(Luke 11:20).

God is in the business of doing new things and His power is the trigger that bring new possibilities into your life.

Over and over the Pharisees questioned whether
Jesus did legitimate miracles. They even
accused Him of casting out demons by the
power of the devil! Today much of society wants
to explain away the power of God to some
scientific phenomenon. However, there comes a
point when that becomes impossible. In Exodus
8:19, the magicians of Pharaoh imitated the
miracles of Moses through sorcery and trickery.
Yet, there came a point when they could not
explain away Moses’ miracles anymore! They
were finally forced to admit that it was the finger
of God! I see prophetically that we are going to
step into such a realm of the supernatural that
people will know the miracles are done by the
finger of God. If Jesus and even the early
apostles did it then so shall we. As a result,
people will see it and not be able to explain it
away. As this happens, the world will know the
Kingdom of God has come upon them!
So go into this day and experience the supernatural and new possibilities

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
Go into this day with the consciousness that God's hand is upon your life to do you good.

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work.
I declare that as I go into this day; miracles, signs and wonders is my portion in Jesus name

PRAYER POINTS

*Father God thank you for the day you have made for me to rejoice and be glad.

*Father God let your undeniable power manifest on my behalf this day in Jesus name.

*Father God, let your mighty hand pave the way to my elevated position to in Jesus name

*Father by you mighty hand, let every mountains of impossibilities challenging my career and  destiny be removed in Jesus name.

*Father like Elijah, let your mighty hand come upon my life for accelerated accomplishments before this year is over in Jesus name

*Father like Pharaoh, let your mighty hand appear to defeat and destroy every agent of darkness enslaving my destiny in Jesus mighty name

*Father God by your mighty hand get for me my possessions that the enemy has denied me in Jesus name.

*Father God, let your favour rest upon my life for a unique testimony and an undeniable wonder in my life, career and destiny in Jesus name

*Father God thank you for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Isaiah 30:19-33, Isaiah 31, Isaiah 32 2 Corinthians 13 Proverbs 22:17-27

QUOTE OF THE DAY

"Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful."

Albert Schweitzer

PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY

Today, I decree the manifestations of the power of God in your life. As you go into this day you will see the hand of God at work in every area of your life in Jesus name


For more Prayers & counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos
Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...