header

header

Wednesday 14 November 2018

STRENGTH FOR RESTORATION

From The Desk of Pastor Tunde Daniels

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Wednesday 14th November 2018

TOPIC:  STRENGTH FOR DESTINY RESTORATION

TEXT: …But David encouraged himself in the Lord his God (1 Samuel 30:6).

Discouragement is when a person looses the tenacity, confidence and mental strength to continue a task. Life’s difficulties can sometimes make the strongest of men and women feel discouraged. You just come to a point and the wind in your sail seems gone, you lack the necessary drive and fortitude to keep going. Its at such a time we need to move closer to God who can help you gEt back on your feet and get the move on.

Have you ever wondered how most of us would have felt if we were truly in David’s shoes walking out to meet Goliath? We might have been like the rest of the crowd standing on the sidelines, probably thinking that little David was going to get whipped! I have always wondered if there had been even the tiniest bit of doubt trying to hit David’s mind to make him have second thoughts as he marched out toward the giant. Perhaps not, but I am sure David, human like all of us, had to overcome some discouraging thoughts. He actually did so one time later when he experienced a terrible invasion by the Amalekites, and all his family members were kidnapped. David wept until he had no more strength to cry (see 1 Sam. 30:4). Yet somewhere that same conquering spirit he once had against Goliath rose up in David. He kept His eyes on God and began to find encouragement once again.

Perhaps there is a “Goliath” or some “Amalekites” attempting to discourage some areas of your life. Get your eyes back on the Lord and expect Him to cause a conquering spirit to rise up inside you. Expect to overcome and remove the source of all discouragement today! The setback will make for a major comeback in your life!

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
See God working things out for your good today.

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work.
This day I receive the Spirit of boldness and courage to continue. Strength is renewed day by day. I am not wearied, I will not faint, I am more than conqueror through Him that loves me in Jesus name in Jesus name                                                                    

PRAYER POINTS

*Heavenly Father,  I thank you for your faithfulness, grace and mercy over my life and family in Jesus name.

*O Lord God, I make myself available to you this day, renew my strength in Jesus name

*New grace for the race fall on me now in Jesus name

*God’s conquering ability withing me, arise and begin to conquer in Jesus name

*I command every power sponsoring discouragement in my life, cease by fire in Jesus name

*Every burden and yoke bringing discouragement into my life, be lifted and break by fire in Jesus name

*O Lord my God, let the more than conqueror’s anointing fall on me now in Jesus name

*Yoke of repeated failure, break by fire now in Jesus name

*Thank you Lord for hearing and answering my prayers

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Isaiah 33, Isaiah 34, Isaiah 35 Galatians 1 Psalm 107:10-22

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE OF THE DAY

"The real test is not whether you avoid this failure, because you won't. It's whether you let it harden or shame you into inaction, or whether you learn from it; whether you choose to persevere."

-- Barack Obama

THE PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY

This day receive new grace and strength to continue the SHALL be seen by all upon your life. The grace for ease of living is released for you now says the Lord.




For more Prayers & counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos
Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...