header

header

Saturday 10 November 2018

UNDERSTANDING THE PHASES OF LIFE

From the desk of Pastor Tunde Daniels

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Saturday 10th November 2018

TOPIC: UNDERSTANDING THE PHASES OF LIFE

TEXT:"To everything there is a season" (Ecclesiastes 3:1)

Life happens in phases. There is a pattern that God has ordained that our life should follow. There are three basic seasons, let's look at each of them:

1) The learning stage. When you are young your focus should be on exploring your talents, discovering God's purpose for your life, and sharpening your skill. For most of us this occurs during our early teens and into our twenties. The exact timing is not really important. What's important is knowing that there is a season where learning and growth are your primary objectives, and you shouldn't take short cuts to financial gains and miss the big picture of what God has in mind for you.

2)The earning phase. At this stage your profession, the things you've learned over the years and the skill  you've developed begin to impact your earning power. For many of us the season that this mostly occur is in our thirties, forties and well into our fifties. During this time you should endeavour to take care of your family and prepare for the most delicate season of your life--The old age!

3) The Returning phase. If you've lived your life to please God, you've worked hard and you've planned well you enter a phase that is most rewarding. This is when you experience the joy of giving back. More often than not this occurs in your late fifties well into your late seventies and beyond. But dont wait to become prosperous to become generous. Your desire to give and your level of income have little to do with each other. Some of the most generous people I know have little materially, whereas lots of People with plenty to give have no heart to give it. For example it was discovered that 80% of those who earn one million and above a year leave nothing to charity. This a bad legacy! Dr Martin Luther King gave us a word of wisdom when he said " Life most persistent and urgent question is ' what are you doing for others?'.
Life is indeed come in phases and men are in sizes knows your status per time and strive to make the best of it.

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
Ask yourself which phase of life you are among the three mentioned above and make the best of it

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. Today I declare that I am planted by the rivers of living water I bring forth my fruits in my season, whatsoever I do shall prosper. Amen


PRAYER POINTS
*Father thanks you for bringing me and my family to this great weekend too n Jesus name.

*Father  God thank you for great plan and path that you have chosen for me and my family in Jesus name

*Father God help me not to miss the great work you are doing in the seasons of my life in Jesus name.

*Father God, give me the wisdom to make best of the life you have given in Jesus name

*Father God, let the power that sponsor failure at work in my generation be destroyed concerning my life in Jesus name.

*Father God, let the grace and strength to rise above life's limitations rest on me now in Jesus name

*Thank you Father for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Isaiah 27, Isaiah 28 2 Corinthians 12:1-10 Psalm 106:40-48

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR TODAY

"Life's most persistent and urgent question is, what are you doing for others?"

--Dr Martin Luther King

PROPHETIC DECLARATION FOR TODAY
Today I decree the opening of the doors of opportunities for you to be all that God has planned for you to be in Jesus name




For more Prayers & counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...