header

header

Saturday 17 November 2018

UPGRADED BY GRACE

From the Desk of Pastor Tunde Daniels

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Saturday 17th November 2018

TOPIC :UPGRADED BY GRACE

TEXT:   "We are made for...the once for all sacrifice of Jesus ' (Hebrews 10:10)

Some of the greatest battles fought in the history of the world is the battle for socio- economic and political freedoms of nationhood. These struggles can sometimes be hard and painful.

 But the battle for us to be free spiritually was won once and for all by Jesus Christ on the cross of Calvary and grace has been released for us to live the life we’ve always wanted in Christ Jesus. Therefore it’s not what we do but what He did that gives us a standing before the Lord. Though rigid adherence to a list of do's and don'ts appeals to our religious sense and self-sufficiency by fostering the myth that if we work hard enough we can earn God's favor. That's fear based thinking, and '...God has not given us the spirit of fear...'(2Timothy1:7). There is no fear is love. Fear has to do with punishment. (1 John 4:13). Legalism or the gospel of works is the fear that God isn't big enough to forgive your sins, that unless you do the right thing in the right way at the right time and do it perfectly, and then you are in trouble. When we fear making mistakes we become timid, and limit ourselves from living abundantly. We let analysis permeate our decisions as we lead quiet, desperate, anti-faith lives, afraid to move with the bold confidence that grace gives us to walk in certainty, unafraid of rejection. Speaking against work based religion, Martin Luther said, 'be a sinner and let your sins be strong but let your trust in Christ be stronger...rejoice in Christ...the victor over sin'. Is Luther advocating for us to continue in sin so that 'grace may abound' No! He wasn't excusing sin! He was restoring grace to its rightful place, affirming that nothing can separate us from God's love (Roman 8:38-39). He wasn't downgrading the law, he was upgrading grace. Grace means talking to God and listening for His voice when it’s easier to just consult the rule books. The truth is when Jesus entered heaven to appear before God on our behalf, He freed us to have a relationship with Him without fear of sin separating us.

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
Regardless of what the enemy is doing in your life stand in the liberty that Jesus made happen in your life

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY

I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. Today I declare that the grace of God is sufficient for my every need. I declare I am free from every entanglement of sin and guilt; I stand in the liberty wherewith the Lord has made me free in Jesus name

PRAYER POINTS

*Father thank you for bringing me and my family to this wonderful day and month in Jesus name

*Father God thank you for your grace and mercy at work in my life in Jesus name

*I speak grace, grace and more grace over the month of April in Jesus name

*Father God let your grace terminate every struggles of my life this day in Jesus name

*Father God let the grace for maximum impact and results rest on me now in Jesus name

*Father God let the grace for effortless breakthroughs rest on me now in Jesus name

*Father God let the grace to flourish and for unending fruitfulness rest on me now in Jesus name

*Father God let your grace for all sufficiency be abundantly supplied to my life in Jesus name

*Father God flavor my life with your favour this new month in Jesus name

*Father God, upgrade my destiny status by your grace in Jesus name

*Father God, upgrade my career status by your grace in Jesus name

*Father  God upgrade my social status by your grace in Jesus name

*Father God, upgrade my spiritual worship status by your grace in Jesus name

*Thank you Father for the abundance of your grace in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Isaiah 41, Isaiah 42 Galatians 3:10-25 Proverbs 22:28-29, Proverbs 23:1-9

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE OF THE DAY

"Be a sinner and let your sins be strong but let your trust in Christ be stronger...rejoice in Christ...the victor over sin'.

Martin Luther

PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY

This day I am enduing you with GREATER GRACE. I am bringing you from hearing about miracles to the demonstration of my Spirit and Power. You are not going to have to talk about My power – for My power will be demonstrated IN YOU and THROUGH YOU……this day marks the beginning, so get in the flow……



For more Prayers & counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l

Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station

Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555

Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...