header

header

Monday 24 April 2017

FREE TO BE BLESSED

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Monday 24th April 2017


TOPIC: FREE TO BE BLESSED.

TEXT: “Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law…That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ;…(Galatians 3:13-14)



Generational curses don’t exist because God punishes the children for the sins of their parents (see Deut. 24:16). What happens is that the sins of parents are often picked up by the children, and the effects of sin get passed down from one generation to the next. When a parent has a sinful lifestyle, the children often follow that pattern. Because of
this tendency we see God having to punish the sins of families several generations in a row. Typically in Scripture it lasted four generations (see Exod. 20:5; Num. 14:18). We who are born again are literally inducted into a new bloodline through the blood of Jesus (see 2 Cor. 5:17). As we draw closer to Him and choose to shed our old lifestyle, we break the curse from our natural family line (see Rom. 8:1). This becomes the seed of righteousness for our descendants. Then Deuteronomy 7:9 says that God will keep His covenant with us for a thousand generations. This generational blessing is much more powerful than the curse, which only extends to four generations.

To break the generational curse against your bloodline, begin by living a righteous lifestyle. Then speak a blessing over your bloodline and command every curse to be broken. You are a righteous seed for every generational curse to come to an end!


WORD CONFESSION
I declare that generational curse is broken over my life and destiny. I am freed by the blood of Jesus to be blessed. so I am blessed in the city, and in the country. The works of my hands are blessed in Jesus name                                                                     

PRAYER POINTS
*Father of mercy, thank you for your faithfulness over my life and destiny. Thank you for new day in Jesus name.
*By the blood of Jesus I declare my release from generational curses in Jesus name.
*O Lord God, let the blessing peculiar to my family but has been denied them begin to flow in my now in Jesus name
*O Lord God, let the effects of generational curse be cancelled in my life in Jesus name
*Jehovah Jireh, as I go into this new day, let supernatural provision locate me in Jesus name
*Lord God, as I go into this day, let abundance of grace answer to all my needs in Jesus name
*God of vengeance, take vengeance upon every works of darkness and workers of evil around my life in Jesus name
*O Lord, send the helpers of my joy to my life this week in Jesus name



1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Exodus 19, Exodus 20 Mark 1:29-45, Mark 2:1-17 Psalm 22:12-21
Leviticus 21, Leviticus 22 Mark 15:1-32 Psalm 31:19-24

SUCCESS QUOTE OF THE DAY

"There is a powerful driving force inside every human being that, once unleashed, can make any vision, dream, or desire a reality."

-- Anthony Robbins


THE PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY

*The generational stronghold of curse over your bloodline is broken by the blood of Jesus Christ in Jesus name.

*Beginning from this day the LORD is making the glories of generations gone by to rest upon you and your descendants in Jesus name


*I decree that as you God’s pleasant surprises in your life and endeavor in Jesus name

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...