header

header

Thursday 20 April 2017

YOUR ANSWERS ARE COMING



LIGHT FOR THE WAY                                            
  (Daily Devotional )   

   

Thursday 20th April 2017  


TEXT,: …Thy words were heard, and I am come for thy words (Daniel 10:12).

TOPIC:  ANSWERS ARE COMING 


There is a lot of speaking that goes on in the world in any given day. I think about some of the not so nice words I hear on television or in public, and I imagine how much God must get weary hearing all the bad things spoken every day worldwide. That said, I think God is anxious to hear our words when they line up with His Holy Word. I can picture the heavenly hosts and the Lord Himself just scanning the planet waiting to hear godly, Bible-based speech. In the story of Daniel, there was an angel who was literally assigned and waiting to go get Daniel’s words. One reason is that Daniel was one of those who used his words correctly, so Heaven was eager to gather and utilize his words for a good purpose.

Undoubtedly, God and the angels are still waiting for God’s words to be spoken through us from the earth (see Ps. 103:20). Words are powerful. God created the world with words. Proverbs 18:21 says that our words produce either life or death and even set nature in motion (see James 3:6). Prayer itself is a series of words. Amazingly, God uses
human words to carry out His plans upon earth. Speak some words today that you want the angels to hear so they can be released to move. Remember today that your words are heard!


WORD CONFESSION

I declare this day that I am fulfilling God',s divine plan for life. God is my unfailing supply and large sums of money come to me quickly under grace in a perfect way in Jesus name.


PRAYER POINTS

* Thank you for your keeping mercy and grace over my life and family

* I command every arrow of downfall at work against my breakthrough back fire now in Jesus name

*Predictions and prophecies of failure sent against my destiny be cancelled in Jesus name

* Father open to me the library of heavenly ideas in Jesus name

*O Lord let the angels announce my glory today for a unique lifting in Jesus name.

*All my highjacked and delayed opportunities, spring forth now in Jesus name

* O Lord unleash into my life a tsunami of opportunities that will wipe away the reproach of my life in Jesus name.

*Father thank you for hearing and answering my prayers. Amen

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Lev. 14:1-57; Mark 13:1-31 Psalm 31:1-8

SUCCESS QUOTE FOR TODAY

Never give in except to the convictions of honour and good sense 
--Winston Churchill


PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY

I command every power using using evil dreams to abort your opportunities be destroyed now in Jesus name in Jesus name


Your life is opened up today to see and enjoy good in Jesus name

Today will end for you in Triumphant laughters in Jesus name

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...