header

header

Saturday 29 April 2017

GOD WILL STRENGTHEN YOUR HEART

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Saturday 29th April 2017


TOPIC: GOD WILL STRENGTHEN YOUR HEART

TEXT: Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord (Psalms 31:24).

Physical heart conditions are a worldwide problem and are a clear sign of a spiritual root problem. People’s hearts have trouble standing up under the stress of modern living (see Luke 21:26). The human heart is the life center of the body and your natural heart and spiritual heart are uniquely intertwined. Of course, while things like eating right and exercise are important for having a healthy physical heart, the condition of your spiritual heart also directly affects the health of your physical heart. Among the medical recommendations for having a healthy heart is the need for some form of emotional and spiritual wholeness. Scientists realize that your emotional state, or you could say the condition of your spiritual heart, greatly affects the stress level on your natural heart.

As believers, we can tap into God’s ability to strengthen our natural hearts and thereby causing our physical hearts to be strong and healthy. Psalm 31:24 reminds us to be of good courage and to hope in the Lord. This means instead of doing what most of the world does by getting worked up over the stresses of this modern age, we can take a deep breath and rest in the Mighty God we serve.

Relax in the Lord today and let Him strengthen your heart. Feel your heartbeat right now and declare your heart to be both spiritually and physically strong!


WORD CONFESSION
I cast all my cares this day upon the Lord, and I declare today that my physical and spiritual heart is strong, therefore I am not stressed because God is coming through for me in every situation of my life in Jesus name

PRAYER POINTS
*Father of mercy, thank you for your care for me and my family in Jesus name
*Lord I cast cast all my cares, worries and anxieties upon you in Jesus name
*Lord God I receive a turn around concerning……………….in Jesus name
*I command the circle of repeated problems in my life break by fire in Jesus name
*Every alter ministering constant propblems to my life, be shattered by fire in Jesus name
* O Lord God, heal my heart by the anointing in Jesus name
Thank you Lord for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name


1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Numbers 2:10-34, Numbers 3 Luke 1:39-56 Psalm 34:1-10


SUCCESS QUOTE OF THE DAY

"Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning."

-- Robert Kiyosaki

THE PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY

“I declare that your heart is strong. The Sovereign LORD says, I fix your heart, I heal your heart, and I make it strong and stable. With every beat, My glory is empowering your heart this day”

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...