header

header

Friday 14 April 2017

THIS IS YOUR DAY

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Friday 14th April 2017

TOPIC: THIS IS YOUR DAY

TEXT: And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good… (Genesis 1:31).

There is abundance on the path of everyman but it can only be brought into manifestation through desire, faith and the spoken word. God has made all things well, no bad days, no bad situations. To enjoy all that God has given us therefore requires that we see everything in the light of how they were originally made- ‘Very good’

Looking at the many things in creation that God created, we stand in awe at how wonderful they are. We are given the account of the six days of creation, where God listed all the things He made and said they were very good. Yet often overlooked is the day when light and darkness were separated, when God created “day.” Sometimes, with all that goes on in the world we approach our day wondering what events may await us. Of course, every person has had what would seem like a bad day. However, God wants us to tap into a truth about how to have good day regardless of what occurs during it. Since the Lord made the day, we need to agree with Him and call it good. Psalms 118:24 says, “This is the day which the Lord hath made.” This verse tells us how to make it a good day. It says, “…we will rejoice and be glad in it.” What are we to be glad in? We are glad because it’s a good day! Not long ago I heard one of my son’s football coaches say, “Make today a good day!”

That is how we should live. Challenges can face us on any given day, but because the Lord made this day you can call it good and choose to make it a very good day!

WORD CONFESSION
This is the day the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it. I declare good things are happening in my life today. I tap into the best of all that God has loaded into this day for me in Jesus name.

PRAYER POINTS

*Father thank you for bringing me and my family into this wonderful day in Jesus name
*Lord, thank you for making today a day of gladness and  great rejoicing
*I command this day to release all the benefits loaded into it for me in Jesus name
*Every power seeking to delay or deny God’s best from reaching me today, be destroyed in Jesus name
*O Lord as this day dawns let new doors of opportunities opened unto me from the North, South, East and West in Jesus name
*As the sun arises over the earth today let your glory arise over my life in a new way in Jesus name
*Father, let all that Christ’ suffered for on the cross terminate every affliction of my life in Jesus name.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Leviticus 4, Leviticus 5:1-13 Mark 10:13-31 Psalm 27:7-14

SUCCESS QUOTE OF THE DAY

“Don’t ask for success and prepare for failure, always act as though you have what you want, though there isn't the slightest sign of it in sight”

THE PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY

*I decree this day, that the presence of the Lord arise upon you, and I command all that God has promised you begin to manifest in every department of your life.

*On this good Friday, whatever represents affliction of the soul, and body is terminated in your life in Jesus name

*This good things that Christ suffered to make happen in your life is hereby released for you now in Jesus name

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...