header

header

Wednesday 13 January 2016

THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

The Sovereign Lord says today that there is strength in you
because I AM on the inside of you. There is
strength in you that has yet to be measured. You
have a resilience in you that you do not always give
credence to. Don’t be intimidated or fearful. Refuse
to fret or wonder what tomorrow holds. My strength
and My courage in you is rising up to meet the day
before you ever open your eyes. You may feel at
times you are too assertive or too opinionated or
too sharp but this is not a character flaw but it
flows from a place within that I have prepared in
you to carry the authority inherent in the jurisdiction
I have given you.
At times you may feel that your words are brash
but I have formed and fashioned you in such a
way unvarnished truth can flow out almost
without thinking. This has gotten you in difficulty
at times and you have tried to “study to be
quiet”. But the Father says this is your hour and
this is your time. The fire is in your bones and
you will have to speak. You have a gifting and an
anointing and a word of wisdom. The word of
wisdom flows strongly in you. The visionary seer
gifting will begin to flow more freely in you now.
Do not allow yourself to be held back or stifled
but open your mouth and allow My wisdom to
bless others in a timely way and make room for
you by the gifting I have deposited in your life for
this hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...