header

header

Sunday 17 January 2016

THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

The Sovereign Lord says today that all your paths are
peace this day. You will go out with joy and be led
forth with peace. Make time for My peace. As
Jesus sat down on the well in Samaria – sit down
and draw from the well of My peace this day. Do
not allow the urgent and insistent demands of life
to exclude you from this time of intimate refreshing
that I am bringing to you now. When you make time
for this quiet hour you are making time for Me, for I
linger and I speak in the quiet placed by My still
small voice. So take a breath and find the stillness.
As the prophet – wrap your face in the mantle of
My presence and command your ears to hear and
your eyes to see for I am moving in visitation in
your life this day.
I am washing and healing the wounds of broken
relationships this day. Infections brought from
harsh words and cold speeches are being
cleansed. I am renewing your simplicity and your
innocence. I am your protection and your
preservation. Softness of heart is being found
once again on the inside of you. The abscesses
of disappointment are being filled in with My
goodness for I am the friend that sticks closer
than a brother. I am yours and you are Mine
beloved and I have gifts coming for you that will
sweetly surprise and refresh you. You have some
suddenlies and some surprises ahead for you as I
call you to a fresh cooperation with Me as I
manifest the fresh fragrance of hope for a new
unexpected future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...