header

header

Friday 15 January 2016

THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

The Sovereign Lord says today that I am bringing to the
birth in your life. Your quiver of benefit and blessing
will be. You will reach back in a time of need and
find that you are never without My goodness within
reach to meet every challenge. This is My heart
toward you. My heart toward you is the heart of a
Father and I will not loose My grip on your life.
Though you traverse the precipice of loss and
wonder if you will survive know this – you will not
only survive but thrive and put all this struggle
behind you.
So beloved let the word of My peace and and
the assurance of My comfort be in your heart.
There is no need to wonder if others will live up
to their promises for I am living up to My
promise therefore you will not be disappointed.
My hand of covenant is upon you even as Isaac
laid his hand upon Jacob. The benefit is yours.
The birthright is your portion in Christ. The right
of the first born of Calvary is finding it’s way to
you and making a whole new avenue of
opportunity and blessing available and that right
quickly says the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...