header

header

Thursday 14 January 2016

THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

The Sovereign Lord says today that promotion is your
portion. I am speaking increase over your life. I am
bringing promotion over you as the wave of My
Spirit brings new favor and new appointments. Get
ready for an unexpected appointment with new
responsibility that may intimidate you at first but
know that I am moving in the midst of it all. You
are well able says the LORD for I am the one
opening the doors. Fear not the unknown part of it
because your success is not wrapped up in what
you know or any particular piece of information
however critical. Your success and your
forthcoming is based on a life lived in intimacy with
Me.
I am speaking promotion over you and it will
manifest almost immediately although you won’t
think it is soon enough. You will now begin to
move in leadership and heavier responsibility. Let
your heart not waver. Do not waver in the
response of “I’m not sure…” or “I don’t know if I
can…” Rather say you are well able. Simply thank
your benefactors for showing the wisdom of
seeing My hand at work in your life. As Laban
with Jacob those around you will know when
they favor your righteous cause things go well
with them – not because of luck or any such
thing but because of the benediction of My
goodness that follows you wherever you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...