header

header

Saturday 16 January 2016

THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

The Sovereign Lord says today that faith is the ultimate
realism. They have said to you “be realistic” when
you shared your vision and your dreams. They
scorned. They criticized. They ridiculed. I say unto
you that you are not fantasizing when you dream
the bigger dream. You are not deceiving yourself
when your heart cries out “Father anoint me with
the oil of gladness above my fellows…” There is an
anointing that breaks every yoke and crushes every
impediment. Your life is a blank canvas to be
painted with the intentionality of My promises. Let
your faith choose the vibrant colors and radiant
hues of a more-than-you-could-ever-ask-or-think
promise. This is the ultimate realism says the
Lord– to know that “all things are possible” is
not just a concept but a living reality reshaping your
life this very hour.
So get ready says the Lord. Shod your feet
with the preparation of the good news of
tomorrow’s harvest. You will reap where you did
not sow. You will live in houses you did not build.
You will drink from vineyards you did not plant.
My favor will find you and My love will enlarge
you. The very ground you walk on is crying out
for the manifestation of who I have ordained you
to be. So walk in that ordination! Walk in the
ordination of sons. I call you not merely servants
– I call you sons and I hand down to you now
the son-ship entitlement that breaks every yoke
and answers every prayer and causes everything
you do to become as effective as if I said it and
did it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...