header

header

Thursday 24 March 2016

RECOVERING LOST TIME

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Thursday 24th March 2016

Topic:  Recovering Lost Time

Text:  Joshua 10:13

"And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed,
until the people had avenged themselves upon
their enemies…"

Topping the charts of extreme miracles ever
recorded was the time when Joshua literally
stopped the progression of time until he finished
defeating his enemy in battle (see Josh.
10:12-14). He spoke to the sun and commanded
it to stand still. In fact, the Bible states that
there wasn’t a time other than this in which the
Lord listened to such an extreme demand.
While we don’t have any other examples in
Scripture of time actually being altered like this,
it does stand to reason that the Lord can take
time and “stretch” it. In other words, He can
enable you to accomplish more than normal in
the time you have. God can take the 24 hours
before you today and, in a sense, make it
multiply so you can accomplish more than you
thought possible. The key to having your lost time restored is to first give your time to
the Lord, then He will give time back to you. We
have all felt that we have more to do in one day
than possible, but if we give our time to God, He
will make sure we have plenty of time to do what
we need. Expect Him to multiply and expand
your time today!


PRAYER
Father, as I give my time to you this day, I ask
you to multiply my time. Not only do I ask You to
teach me how to manage my time wisely, but I
ask that You will enable me to accomplish more
than I expected possible today! In the Name of
Jesus, amen.

1YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Numbers 14; Luke 4:14-37; Psalm 36:1-12

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...