header

header

Thursday 31 March 2016

THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

The Sovereign LORD says today be rooted in My love. Your heart is open ground that will not remain barren. Something is going to put roots down in your heart - let it be My love. Let love - My love root down in your heart and shape and remold you into My image. The root of bitterness will mar and spoil you - be quick to forgive. Forgive, release and bless. Refuse to look back. There is no redemptive purpose in looking back with regret. Let the past be the past. Put your hand to the plow of My NOW purpose that is being worked out in your life.

There are memories and relationships that you will never again revisit if you purpose in your heart to follow on to know Me. Realize this - I am able to keep that which you have committed to Me. Those things that you cannot change. Those minds that are set against you. Those hearts that have been hardened and estranged themselves from you. Give them to Me. Leave them to Me. I am able to do what your grief and pining away will never accomplish. I am the mender of broken things. Trust them to Me and move on till the miracle I bring to pass rises up to meet you. Then you will see the impossible become your reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...