header

header

Friday 11 March 2016

THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

The Sovereign Lord says today,
My wind is beginning to blow afresh and anew in your life. I am coming to you on the winds of My Spirit to cause you to know and to be made known in My courts. My whirlwinds will be in evidence even in the natural you will feel the blast and think "that is not mere wind - that is my Father!" Even as the scripture says, whirlwinds of the south are coming to bless and benefit you. This day My blessings are coming upon you and they are going to overtake you. This will not be a one-time occurrence but will come over and over and over. A whirlwind is reciprocal. It's a wind that doesn't blow in a straight line. My whirlwind is coming to you and through you in dynamic power to produce in your life the consequence of My loving-kindness and gentleness and longsuffering in your behalf. This is your time and your day to know My magnanimity toward you My beloved and the largess of My kindness and willingness to change, and bless and benefit you beyond all your expectations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...