header

header

Thursday 24 March 2016

THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

The Sovereign Lord say today,  though all men forsake you. Though the world hate and despise you, fear not. My goodness cannot be breached in your life. Though a 1000 fall at thy right hand and 10,000 at thy left that is no commentary on what happens next in your life. It isn't about random happenstance or hoping against the odds that you will be overlooked by the enemy. It matters not. The enemy can put you in his crosshairs and I will still be your strength and your stay. I say to you fear not. In My word I declared 365 times FEAR NOT so there is a "fear not" for every day of your living throughout the year. You have nothing to be concerned about. Be careful for nothing but rather give thanks and attenuate your focus on what I am saying and doing and not on upheaval, destruction or sudden terror that comes by day or the pestilence by night. You are My beloved and I have you safely in the palm of My hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...