header

header

Thursday 10 March 2016

THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

The Sovereign Lord says today I am breaking off the lies and the deceptions, those mind-binding spirits that have tried to discourage you from knowing that you know that you know that you have heard from heaven. I break every illegitimate authority over your life and this day I pull the stoppers of doubt out of your ears, the blinders off your eyes because you do have ears to hear, you do have eyes to see. You are one I have proven a trust with. I can trust you. I'm going to show that - you have been faithful in little, I'm about to make you ruler over much. There is a big plan for you, so just be confident and know that I going to do the work that you were prepared to do from before the foundation of the world. I called you from your mother's womb. I prepared you for this day, this hour and this day. So just open all the things I am unpacking in your life. Delight yourself in your relationship with Me and I will give you the desires of your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...