header

header

Saturday 26 March 2016

THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

The Sovereign Lord says today
I am not going to be denied says the Lord therefore you are not going to be denied. No longer do you have to stand in a place where you have to defend yourself before the people. The LORD says enough is enough is . Go on the offense. Start doing, start saying, start demonstrating what I give you to say and do. Stop speaking about past things. The past is in the past and I don't want to look there. And I don't want you wasting your time looking there. Look for me. I am Christ in you that is the hope of glory to the earth and we have things to do. We have got a job to complete. So be encouraged and go forth and the power of My Spirit will take you, the power of My Spirit will carry you. You only have to be available and that daily bread will carry you into your destiny as you make yourself available to Me in greater measure than ever before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...