header

header

Saturday 4 May 2019

EMPOWERED FOR DIVINE MANIFESTATIONS

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Saturday 4th May 2019

TOPIC: EMPOWERED FOR DIVINE MANIFESTATIONS

TEXT: And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man’s wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power (1 Corinthians 2:4).



Christianity was birthed in power, the kingdom of God is a kingdom of power, and the preaching of the gospel is the power of God unto salvation. No wonder the bible says the whole creation is waiting for the sons of God who will manifest this power. (Romans 1:16; 8:19).

Often we talk about the power of God and how it was displayed so powerfully in the lives of those in the Bible, historical figures, and in books. But God didn’t stop these demonstrations with the early church era, or even a few decades ago. He manifests supernatural demonstrations because we are willing to step out on the edge and do
something that causes Him to move. The early disciples demonstrated the power of God because they took a risk. God wants to manifest miracles for those who will just step out.

You’ll need to start small before you can graduate up to the boldness of the early apostles. They did some bold things in the Book of Acts, but they had lots of practice under the ministry of Jesus first! You can begin with things like just offering to pray for someone who needs healing or perhaps sow a larger than normal seed offering and expect a breakthrough in your finances. Do something that reveals your confidence in God to act on your behalf. You don’t have to wait and wonder if miracles will come. The demonstrations of God are already here! Just step out and watch the Lord display His power. The more you do, the more you will see demonstrations of God’s power in your life. Its your time to manifest.

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY

Make the bold move and put God to work in your life today

WORD CONFESSION
I declare this day that the power of God is at work in my life. I am manifesting the glory of God in every area of my life. Its time to manifest, I will not disappoint my generation in jesus name.

PRAYER POINTS

*Father of glory thank you for the glory you’ve pepared for me and my family in Jesus name

*O Lord God, let your Spirit fill my life to overflowing in Jesus name

*As I go into this day, Father, prove yourself mighty in my life in Jesus name

*Anointing for supernatural manifestations rest on my now in Jesus name

*The grace that will make me a positive influence at home, at work and in my community, rest on me now in Jesus name

*Lord make my life the showroom of your glory in Jesus name

*Lord God, let the hand that made Elijah a person of influence and power rest on me now in Jesus name

*Thank you Lord for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

INSPIRATIONAL  QUOTE OF THE DAY

“Confront the dark parts of yourself, and work to banish them with illumination and forgiveness. Your willingness to wrestle with your demons will cause your angels to sing.”
― August Wilson

THE PROPHETIC DECLARATION FOR TODAY

The Sovereign LORD says today “It’s time now for My people not to just talk about My power, but to demonstrate it, says the Spirit. Yes, step out in miracles, make a practice of signs and wonders. For the demonstrations of God are here. It’s your turn to manifest!







For counseling and prayers contact us:

FRAGRANCE OF CHRIST CHURCH INT'L
Tel: 08098863321; 08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...