header

header

Monday 6 May 2019

STRENGTH FOR WEAK HANDS

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Monday 6th May  2019

TOPIC: STRENGTH FOR WEAK HANDS

TEXT: “And all they that were about them strengthened their hands…” (Ezra 1:6).

God has a specific plan and assignment for everyone but developing capacity, core skills and the strength of will are vital to accomplishing your task on day to day basis. However, starting to finish a task is what guarantees success, therefore its utmost importance to bypass the weakness that comes to wear us down by tapping into the strength provided by God.

When the leaders rose up to rebuild the temple in the Book of Ezra, the surrounding people banded together to help them. The Bible says that their efforts strengthened the hands of the workers. In other words, they assisted them so that they were able to accomplish the work. Just like arthritis of the hands makes people feel as though they cannot hold onto things, some Christians are experiencing “weakened hands” and it seems they will not finish certain tasks they have set out to do. They need help to strengthen their hands. In the days of the temple rebuilding, God saw to it that the needed help was provided so they could keep hold of the task before them.

In your case today, no matter what task you are trying to keep hold of, know that the Lord is providing you help. It may seem like the thing you are trying to hold onto is going to fall, but know that the Lord gives strength for the weakened hands. Even if you are facing literal arthritis, trust that God is going to give you relief and enable you to do things you have been unable to before because strength has come for weakened hands.

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
Take hold by faith all the strength the Lord has provided for you today

WORD CONFESSION

I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. I declare this day that God is  performing and perfecting all the good things He has promised me. My hands shall lay hold of my desires and expectations in Jesus name

PRAYER POINTS

*Father I thank you for this great and brand new week in Jesus name.

*Father renew your covenant of faithfulness and mercy in my life this week in Jesus name

*Father God, bless the works of my hands with uncommon results this day in Jesus name

*Father God, perform that good thing that you have promised in my life concerning…………………….in Jesus name

*Father God, strengthen my hands to finish every task at hand today in Jesus name

*I reject every of error and mistakes that will rob me of my reward and results today in Jesus name

*I reject every spirit of carelessness and abandoned projects in my career and destiny in Jesus name

*Every spiritual cankerworm assigned to waste my efforts die by fire in Jesus name

*Father God let the grace for completion rest on me today in Jesus name

*Thank you Lord for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Leviticus 9, Leviticus 10Mark 11:28-33, Mark 12:1-12Psalm 29


INSPIRATIONAL  QUOTE OF THE DAY

“Make a plan that concern your purpose, your calling and describes exactly what should be done every day for your purpose and life mission”

― Sunday Adelaja

THE PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY

The Sovereign Lord says today....
“Now I am providing you with assistance in areas where your hands have felt weakened and unable to hold on, and you shall be strengthened to finish tasks and do things you have felt unable to before.”


This Devotional is prepared by Pastor Tunde Daniels

For Prayers & Counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...