header

header

Saturday 11 May 2019

LIVING LIFE TO THE FULL

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Saturday  11th May 2019

TOPIC:  LIVING LIFE TO THE FULL

TEXT:  “And also that every man should eat and drink, and enjoy the good of all his labour, it is the gift of God” (Ecclesiastes 3:13).

God wants you to live fully and enjoy the work of your hands. It’s God’s blessing to go out in the day and return in the evening with the fruits of your labour. One of life’s tragedies is to work hard and never get ahead.

Some people are working as hard as humanly possible, yet something always steals their opportunity to appreciate the results of their efforts. Some people work so hard they are literally workaholics who can never seem to turn off the business day. Others work hours upon end, but never seem to improve their financial position. Then there is yet another group who can’t seem to be free of the mental stress created by their work life. However, it’s God’s will for every hard-working person to enjoy the fruit of their labors. This means something different for everyone. For most people it simply means being able to comfortably pay their bills and still have resources remaining to enjoy some simple pleasures in life. It could also mean enjoying some much-needed time off or simply being able to be mentally free from focusing on work.

There comes a point when we all need to put the demands of life aside and simply enjoy life. God created the world in six days, then looked around and took a full day to appreciate His work. The Lord wants you to enjoy the fruit of your labor too. It’s a gift from Him!

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY

Set a time of relaxation and enjoyment with your loved one this weekend

WORD CONFESSION

I am an evidence that Jesus is alive and at work. I declare today that the works of hand are yielding multiple folds of results, and I also declare that I will not labour in vain or bring forth for trouble, but I will live to enjoy the fruits of my labour in Jesus name

PRAYER POINTS

*Father thank you for bringing me and my family into this glorious day in Jesus name

*Father God, bless my efforts for fruitful results in Jesus name.

*Father God, bring to where my opportunities and results are waiting for me in Jesus name

*Father God, Let everyone connected to accelerated answers of my life locate me this day in Jesus name

*Father God, I decree the angels mount up with wings and gather my expectations to me now in Jesus name

*Father God, I command every devourer at work in my career and business destroying the fruit of my increase, be paralyzed in Jesus name

*Father God, I command any power diverting my blessing and results to be destroyed now in Jesus name

*Father God, let your goodness and mercy follow me and my family into this day in Jesus name

*Father God, let your mercy keep me and my family for the remaining days of this year in Jesus name.

*Thank you Father God for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name           

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Leviticus 15, Leviticus 16Mark 13:32-37, Mark 14:1-16Psalm 31:1-8

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR TODAY

 "If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary."

-Jim Rohn

  PROPHETIC DECLARATION FOR TODAY

*I command the demonic cankerworms, palmerworms and locust sent to feed on the fruits of labour to be destroyed by fire in Jesus name

God is the rewarded of them that diligently seek Him, I command the release of your reward this day in Jesus name


Devotional prepared by Pastor Tunde Daniels

For more Prayers & counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l

Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos                  

Tel: 08098863321(whatsapp);  08136677555

Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...