header

header

Sunday 26 May 2019

THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF PROSPERITY

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Sunday  26th May  2019

TOPIC: THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF  PROSPERITY

TEXT:  "You will keep him in perfect peace" (Isaiah 26:2)

God's peace is the  highest level of blessing and prosperity anyone can ever attain (3 John 2). So lose your peace is to be robbed of the most essential ingredient of the good life.

We lose our peace of mind for four reasons:

 1) we try to change the people in our lives. As you grow older and wiser, you realize that you can't change other people, only God can! And He does when you back off and love them as they are. This doesn't mean agreeing with everything they do, it means committing to love them regardless, claiming God's promises on their behalf and allowing Him to deal with them His own way, in His time, and for His glory. May be the reason you are all stressed out is because you are trying to do something about something you can't do anything about..

2) We try to make things happen when it’s   not the right time. 'There is a time for everything..."(Ecclesiastes 3:1). If you've raised children you will know that one of their chief characteristics is impatience. They can't wait for anything. God wants us to outgrow our childishness so He makes us wait, trust and mature!

3) We get upset because we are not progressing fast enough. You can slow down your spiritual growth through neglect but ultimately..."we all..are..being changed by the Spirit (2Corinthians 3:18). So keep on enjoying your life while your God works on your problems.

4) We keep driving ourselves harder and harder without asking what God wants. We do what we think God wants, without trying to know what He actually wants, when He wants it and how He wants it done. As a result, we keep working harder without getting the desired result. What's the solution? Let your heart fully stay on Him. Absolute trust must trust in God absolutely!

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
Today take whatever is troubling you to Jesus and leave them there

WORD CONFESSION

I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. I declare this day that I am the peace of God that transcends all understanding is keeping charge of my heart and life, he leads me beside the still waters and I am drinking from the rivers of His pleasure in Jesus name


PRAYER POINTS

*Father thank you for bringing me and my family to this new day in Jesus name

*Prince of peace, make peace my borders at home and at work in Jesus name

*O Lord God, I command the restoration of God’s peace to every department of my life in Jesus name

*Father God let whatever is upsetting my peace be uprooted now in Jesus name

*O Lord God I command every storm around my life and marriage to cease now in Jesus name

*Lord God let the troubler of my life and family frustrated  in Jesus name

*Thank you Lord for granting me and my family peace in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Numbers 15, Numbers 16:1-35Luke 4:38-44, Luke 5:1-16Psalm 37:1-9

INSPIRATIONAL  QUOTE OF THE DAY

Heart peace does not come by the fulfillment of what we want but by the appreciation of what we have

PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY

The sovereign Lord says “this day I am bringing you into the double portion. I say to you turn you to the stronghold you prisoners of hope. Even this day, the declaration of heaven over you is double blessing, favour and peace….for the things that pertains to your rest are been released in this season






For more Prayers & counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l

3, Funso Oka street Olowo Junction, Obawole, ifako ijaye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555

Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...