header

header

Tuesday 7 May 2019

THE PROPHETIC LIGHT

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Tuesday  7th May 2019

TOPIC: THE PROPHETIC LIGHT

TEXT: "For with thee is the fountain of life: in thy light shall we see light" (Psalms 36:9).


Did you know that God is not purposely trying to keep you in the dark about your life? He not only wants to discuss your present and even future destiny, He also wants you to begin to see things in a prophetic light. Too often God cannot open up the secrets of the spirit realm to us because we are so busy ordering our life only after what we can see all around us. The same thing
happened with the servant of Elisha in Second Kings 6 and 7. His servant was so busy looking at his surroundings that he didn’t have any prophetic revelation. Notice that God didn’t
automatically give the revelation until Elisha
asked. Sometimes we don’t ask God to give us prophetic insight, so we only get a natural
perspective. However, once Elisha’s servant was able to see into the spirit and get God’s view on
the situation, it changed everything! He suddenly realized that things were not as bad as they seemed. Think what could happen if we saw some situations in a prophetic light like that. Like Elisha, we can ask the Lord to open our eyes to
see His viewpoint. If you feel like you are in the dark about some things, ask God to shed prophetic light on that situation. Then trust that things around you are going to take on a new
outlook!

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
Be on the lookout for God's prophetic light today

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. Today I declare that my pathway in life is getting  brighter and brighter.  The glory of the Lord is revealed concerning every situation of my life in Jesus name.

PRAYER POINTS
*Father God,  thank you for your faithfulness and mercy over my life and family in Jesus name.

*Father God,  thank you for your unrelenting love and concern for my welfare in Jesus name.

* Father God,  I ask You to give me a new
prophetic insight. Help me to see things in my life and around me the way you see them in  Jesus name.

* Father God, by your light expose every works of darkness around my family, career and destiny in Jesus name

* Father God,  give insight into those things that will guarantee my life of distinction and celebration in this new month in Jesus name

* Father God, light up the path of my life in Jesus name

* Father God,  open my eyes to see those things that you have programmed and ordained for my lighting in Jesus name

* Father God,  thank you for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Leviticus 11, Leviticus 12Mark 12:13-27Psalm 30:1-7

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR TODAY

"Light is the authentic antidote to darkness"

THE PROPHETIC DECLARATION FOR TODAY
I command the covering of darkness over your life to be removed by fire and today that the LORD has arisen over you and His glory shall be seen upon your life in Jesus mighty name.





This Devotional is prepared by Pastor Tunde Daniels

For Prayers & Counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...