header

header

Tuesday 28 May 2019

IN PURSUIT OF GOD

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

                        
Tuesday 28th May 2019



TOPIC: IN PURSUIT OF GOD

TEXT: “Run in such a way that you may win”(1 Cor. 9:24)

Have you ever worked so hard and returned home to find that there is still one thing or the other that you still have to do, like doing the dishes or rearranging the house and cleaning up the house.

 Chances are, two days later they are still not done and somehow you are okay with it. Complacency is part of human psyche. As incredible as it may sound, the children of Israel got so used to living in slavery that they were angry when Moses wanted to free them. Here is what they said to him “we hope the LORD punish you for making Pharaoh and his officials to hate us”(Exo.5:21).  When you get used to living with the problems and hang ups that you lose the desire to overcome them or worse accepts them as your fate, the enemy has you where he wants you.

Have you wondered why some people went on to experience higher heights and deeper depths in their walk with God? While others go in circles  and never make it to the starting gate? That’s because the first group committed themselves to pursuing God until His presence became a reality in their lives and the result, God honored their commitment. Apostle Paul says “… run in such a way that you may win’. If you have grown lukewarm about getting lasting solutions to your problems or halfheartedly about running the race, God wants to re-energize you and get you back on track. His word says ‘return unto me..and I will return unto you’(Zech.1:3). In this scripture God is saying to us, ‘turn around come back, and you will find me where you left me’. Don’t settle for anything lesser than the blessing of God. Don’t settle for anything less than living, walking, breathing, working relationship with the King of Kings Himself, getting the best of all that He has promised you.

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY

*Take inventory of your walk with God, comparing your walk with Him now to the time you first got born again. If you feel you are long way off from God it might be the time to make some changes

WORD CONFESSION

I am evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and is at work. Today I declare that I am what I am by the grace of God. The God of all grace is my sufficiency, my strength and high tower I will not be dismayed, I will not be lesser than what He has created me to be in Jesus name. Amen!

PRAYER POINTS

*Father of grace thank you for your grace and mercy that has brought me and mine family into this new week in Jesus name

* Father God,  grant me your unrelenting grace to keep walking with you in Jesus name

*Father God, you are the God of wonders, begin a new dimesion of love for you in my heart this day  in Jesus name

*Father God, decorate my life with your blessing like the rainbow beautifies the sky for the all eyes to see in Jesus name

*Father God, you are the God of all grace, let grace for all sufficiency locate me this day in Jesus name

*Father God, any divination and enchantments challenging your blessing in my life be annulled by the blood of Jesus in Jesus name

*God’s irreversible blessing begin to manifest in me and my family in Jesus name

*Father God, I receive uncommon opening for uncommon breakthroughs this day in Jesus name

*Father God, I receive divine wisdom for all round dominion in Jesus name  

*Thank you Lord for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name

                                  

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Numbers 19, Numbers 20, Numbers 21:1-3Luke 5:33-39, Luke 6:1-11Proverbs 8:1-11

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE OF THE DAY

 “Don’t ever settle for less than what you deserve because once you start to settle, you always will”

-Anonymous

THE PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY

As you go into this day I declare the LORD gives you a new wing to fly, you rise to new levels, you will break new grounds. The anointing to be MORE than all you have ever been is released upon you now in Jesus name




For more Prayers & counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
3, Funso Oka street, Lukas junction Olowo. Obawole

Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555

Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...