header

header

Thursday 5 September 2019

JESUS - YOUR LIMIT BREAKER

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Thursday 5th September 2019

TOPIC:  JESUS - YOUR LIMIT BREAKER

TEXT: Who is gone into heaven, and is on the right hand of God; angels and authorities and powers being made subject unto him (1 Peter 3:22).

The devil works to limit you but by reason of Christ ascension into the heavens you have been raised with Jesus above whatever the enemy is doing to limit the fulfillment of God’s word in your life. Therefore, if there is any revelation we need to get down inside of our spirit, it is the revelation what Christ has done for us and of who we are in Him. Often the reason we allow our minds to get overwhelmed by life is because we forget where we have been seated. Ephesians 2:6 says, “And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus.” You have been seated with Christ! The enemy tries to throw all sorts of threatening thoughts and attacks against us. Yet, it’s much harder for any of those efforts to succeed when you know who you are seated next to! Not only are you seated next to Jesus, but that location places you above the enemy’s attempts. That is because according to 1 Peter 3:22, all powers have been made subject unto Him! Nothing can stand up to Jesus!

So get bold and take every problem you are facing today and see it submitting to you. You may even consider writing those problems on paper, then putting it on the floor and standing on it just to remind yourself that these things are submitted under your feet. Not only are these problems subject to Jesus, but they are subject to you because you are seated with Him. Everything the devil has tried to do submits to you today!

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
Deliberately see all that the enemy is doing below the power of Jesus Christ in your life

WORD CONFESSION

I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. I declare this day Lord, I know that I am seated with Christ today. I declare every demonic attack is under my feet and must submit to me because they must submit to Jesus. All powers are subject to Christ and I have overcome them! In Jesus name.

PRAYER POINTS

*Father thank you for bringing me and my family to this wonderful day in Jesus name

*Father God thank you for giving me victory over every works of the enemy in Jesus name

*In the mighty name of Jesus, I subdue every power of darkness challenging the fulfillment of my destiny in Jesus name

*I command every satanic devices that’s been used to monitor my life catch fire now in Jesus name

*In the mighty name of Jesus, I crush every opposition at work against my position and promotion in Jesus name

*In the mighty name of Jesus, I uproot every obstacles making life difficult for me and my family now

*I command the Yokes of hardship and non-achievement in my life. Break by fire in Jesus name

*I command every evil hand manipulating the fulfillment of my destiny wither by fire in Jesus name

*Father God plant my feet on higher grounds this new month in Jesus name

*Father God, my life is available; perform the good things you have promised me this month in Jesus name

  *Father God by your goodness let great joy and gladness break forth in my career and life in Jesus name

*Thank you Father for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

2 Kings 16, 2 Kings 17Acts 26:24-32, Acts 27:1-12Psalm 81:8-16

INSPIRATIONAL  QUOTE OF THE DAY

"The mountain we see is the personal creation of the imaginations of our minds"

Anonymous

THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

The Sovereign LORD says today this is the day of your visitation. I am not merely passing by your way - I am come to take up My abiding place in your life. This is the way that must be prepared and the path in your heart by which My glory will be made manifest. You are called to be a carrier of the glory. You are called to a throne-life, - make yourself available to Me......




For more Prayers & counseling contact

Pastor Tunde Daniels

               @

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l

3, Funso Oka street, By Lucas junction, Olowo, Kfarm  Obawole, Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...