header

header

Wednesday 18 September 2019

TERMINATING WARFARE BY WORSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Wednesday 18th September  2019

TOPIC :  TERMINATING WARFARE BY WORSHIP

TEXT  "And suddenly there was a great earthquake, so
that the foundations of the prison were shaken: and immediately all the doors were opened, and
everyone’s bands were loosed"(,Acts 16:26)


In Acts 16, Paul and Silas were in prison with their feet and hands in stocks, while their backs were bleeding from a beating they had received earlier for preaching Christ. Without a doubt, they
were uncomfortable and in a lot of pain. While their situation may have appeared hopeless, they
didn’t complain and question God as to why He allowed them to go through this trying time.
Instead, they chose to worship the Lord in the middle of their pain, in the middle of their darkest moment. When all hope seemed lost, they praised the Lord with joy! Instead of looking at the chains and prison walls, they saw a God who is not bound by prison doors! Because of that, God stepped in with sudden and immediate intervention. Stop seeing your prison walls today. Stop seeing your impossibilities and look to a God who can deliver you from your most trying situations as you worship Him. Praise Him today and every day, then see the power of God’s sudden intervention today

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY

Take your eyes off whatever makes you stop and start celebrating God's faithfulness.

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY

I am evidence that Jesus is Christ is alive and at work. Today I declare that I am breaking lose from whatever makes me stop into greater exploits in Jesus name.

PRAYER POINTS

*Father God, thank you for your faithfulness in bringing me and family into this new day in Jesus name.

*Father God, as I go out into this day intervene for me by your mighty power in Jesus name.

*Father God, go before me into this day and break down every limitations and hindrances against my progress  in Jesus name.

*Father God, arise on my behalf and perform your strange acts in my life this day in Jesus name.

*Father God,  let any power attempting and intending to hinder the celebration of God's faithfulness be shattered in Jesus name.

*Father God,  let your power come into this situation.......................................and intervene for me in Jesus name

*Father God, give me an unexpected and unusual testimony this day in Jesus name

*Thank you Father for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Hosea 3, Hosea 4, Hosea 5Romans 6:15-23, Romans 7:1-6Psalm 88:1-9

PROPHETIC DECLARATION FOR TODAY

I decree that the God of supernatural intervention meet with you as you go into this new day, I declare the Lord will move into your situation and give you new songs of victory in Jesus name.


For more Prayers & counseling contact

Pastor Tunde Daniels

             @

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l

3 Funso Oka street by Lucas Junction Olowo Kfarm Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rd,  Iju,  Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos
Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...