header

header

Sunday 8 September 2019

NOTHING COMPARES TO GOD'S SOLUTIONS

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Sunday 8th September 2019

TOPIC: NOTHING COMPARES TO GOD'S SOLUTIONS

TEXT: "To whom then will ye liken God? or what likeness
will ye compare unto him?" (Isaiah 40:18)

We live in an information age. You can click on the Internet for just about anything that you want to research, and with the click of a finger find countless facts and opinions on any subject. While this and other resources can be helpful, we have to be careful that we are not letting all the
information out there interfere with our reliance on God. Even as dedicated Christians, our human nature side sometimes wants a human resource. In other words, we want to hear what another person has to say. For example, sometimes we want to hear what public opinion is on health issues rather than trust God’s healing promises. We want to look at all the factual ways to fix our family lives, but we sometimes ignore that it’s prayer and Bible time as family that keeps us united. Again, while not all information out there is bad, we need to make what God has to say our first priority. We need to determine that His promises outweigh even what good advice and natural solutions have to offer. When it comes right down to it, there is nothing out there that can match up to the God who put the stars in the sky and formed the universe. If He can do all those things, what He can do for you is unlimited. There is no comparison!

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
Ask yourself "whose opinion am I really relying on concerning this issue in my life" ? Your answer should either help you to go on ahead or make a U turn.

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. Today I declare that my life is aligned with God's purpose for my life. God's promises are covering my every need. God's power is healing  my every pain in Jesus name

PRAYER POINTS

*Father God, thank you for your faithfulness and mercy in my life and family

*Father, I thank You that there is nothing this world can offer as an answer or solution that can match what You can do in my life and family in Jesus name.

*Father God, I keep my eyes on You today and trust your promises as my final authority, come through for me concerning.....................in Jesus name

*Father God, open my eyes to the solutions you have provided for my situation in Jesus name

*Father God, I command the yoke of unmet needs in my life to break by fire in Jesus mighty name

*Father God, open up your hand and satisfy my expectations and desires in Jesus name

*Father God, I command the yoke of financial stagnation to break by fire in Jesus name

*Father God, let your promises begin to manifest in every areas of my life that requires urgent solutions in Jesus name

*Thank you Father for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

2 Kings 21, 2 Kings 22Acts 28:17-31Proverbs 16:28-33, Proverbs 17:1-4

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR TODAY

"God is not limited in resources only we are limited in our imaginations"

THE PROPHETIC DECLARATION FOR TODAY

The Sovereign LORD says today that we are going back over old ground to reclaim the harvest. There are investments you have made in your life, of your time and resources in times past that look like they cast their young and did not produce.

Raise the level of your expectations says the LORD. Past dreams are being reclaimed. Set your sights on higher things not on your current perceptions of your limitations or boundaries. I am moving the line of demarcation between the possible and the impossible. Where you think the parameters of the possible and impossible are set are being moved - radically moved. Get ready for the impossible to become possible as I raise the bar of My favor in your life to bring about highest heart's desire and greatest dream fulfilled.



For More prayers and counselling call

Pastor Tunde  Daniels

              @

Fageamce of Christ Church Intl

3 Funso Oka street, by Lucas junction. Olowo Kfarm Obawole, I just Ifako, Lagos

Tel: 08136677555(whatsaap)  08098863321)

Emails: tundedaniels@gmail.com; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...