header

header

Monday 23 September 2019

MAKING CONSISTENT PROGRESS

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Monday 23rd September 2019

TOPIC : MAKING CONSISTENT PROGRESS

TEXT: "....It is no trouble for me to write the same things to you...(Philipians 3:1NIV)

Have you any idea how often the people you admire got it wrong, half right, almost right, before they got it right? Making mistakes is the unenjoyable, unaviodable part of making progress. That's why Paul said '...it is no trouble for me to write the same things to you again, and it is a safegurd for you(Philipians 3:1). He understood that you have to keeping hearing and doing it in order to get it right.
Stop comparing yourself with others. The Bible says...When they measure themselves by themselves...they are not wise'(2Corinthians 10:12NIV). Some of us given five talents, some two, and some one. Your talents not your wishes, determine your potential. One talent people who make the most of what they've been given receive the same 'well done' as five talent people. The one who gets into trouble is the one who fails to take the risk; their biggest mistake is their unwillingness to make a mistake! Dr. John Maxwell says, 'your performance depends on your commitment to practice. Consistently good practice will lead to consistently good play. It sharpens you. Wise people understand this, and develop the discipline to do it. 'If you want to sum what lifts most individuals above the crowd, you could do it in these four words: A little bit more. Successful people do what's expected of them plus a little bit more. So what God will have you consider today is seek to make progress consistently  not perfection.

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY

Today have the courage to give it another try. Make that call or go to the place where your expectations are waiting. Just don't stay still or give up.

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work
Today I declare that my path of success is shinning brighter and brighter. This week, I operate in a higher dimension of grace, glory and power in Jesus name

PRAYER POINTS

*Father God, thank you for the gift of a new day and a new week in Jesus name

* Father God, I connect to the wisdom that help me realize my destiny in Jesus name.

*Father God, go before me into this new week and make every crooked way straight and cut in sunder every bars of iron in Jesus name

*Father God, today I command the gates of increase and breakthroughs to open up to me this week in Jesus name

*Father God, let the anointing for forceful career progress rest on me this week in Jesus name

*I bind every spirit of miscarriage and disappointments assigned and at work in my realm this week in Jesus name

*Father God, let the star angels, the angels of abundance, the angels of good news work with me this week in Jesus name

*Father God, give me the boldness and courage to do what is required for a life of consistent progress in Jesus name

*Thank you Father God,  for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

1 Chronicles 1, 1 Chronicles 2:1-17Romans 9:22-33, Romans 10:1-4Psalm 89:14-18

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR TODAY

"It is not a failure he who falls, but he is a failure, who falls and refuse to get up"

THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

The Sovereign LORD  says today, I am setting an open door before you. The only thing you need to do is walk through it. I have arranged the opportunities and prepared the way before you with favor and blessing. The angel of change is there waiting to initiate the change. When the moment comes you will know it. The moment you have always been waiting for has come. Rejoice!

For More Prayers & Counseling contact:

Pastor Tunde Daniels

               @

Fragrance of Christ Church intl

3 Funso Oka street, by Lucas junction Olowo Kfarm, off Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rd, ifako ijaye, Lagos

Tel: 08136677555; 08098863321
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com; fragrancelag@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...