header

header

Saturday 21 September 2019

SEPARATED FROM DESTRUCTION

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Saturday 21st September 2019

TOPIC: SEPARATED FROM DESTRUCTION

TEXT: "And the angel of God, which went before the camp of Israel, removed and went behind them;
and the pillar of the cloud went from before their face, and stood behind them: and it came between the camp of the Egyptians and the camp of Israel;
and it was a cloud and darkness to them, but it gave light by night to these: so that the one came not near the other all the night" (Exodus
14:19-20).


I remember one particular year when it was raining heavily in an  area we once lived and some of our neighbors’ roof got blown off by the boisterous wind.  We prayed over our house, and i remember saying to my wife “We won’t have our own roof blown off  because there is always light in
Goshen!” Of course, I was referring to the plague of darkness that fell on Egypt while it remained light in Israel and how God always separated His people from destruction (see Exod. 10:22-23). When Israel was finally delivered from Egypt and then, shortly thereafter, pursued by the chariots of Pharaoh, God once again sent an angel to stand between Israel and Egypt and the two were separated. In Exodus 14:19-20, the angel brought the pillar that was light to Israel and darkness to the Egyptians. Never forget that the light of God stands
between you and the world today and separates you. When darkness is upon the world, the light of deliverance will always be given unto you!

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY

God has been good and He will continue to manifest His goodness. Let us approach these days expecting to see the goodness of the Lord manifest. Let us be strong and of good courage, for the Lord will fight for us if we stand in faith.

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at wirk. Today I declare that I am the light of the world therefore darkness cannot overcome me. Today I declare today me and mine family are separated from destruction in Jesus name

PRAYER POINTS

*Father God thank you for your faithfulness and mercy over my life and family in Jesus name

*Father God,  I thank You that a light has been given unto
me that separates me from the world. When evil comes upon the earth, I know that it shall not befall my dwelling in Jesus name

*Father God, let your let the light of  your glory be our defence from every evil arrows  in Jesus name

*Father God,  let the blood of Jesus be upon my household to shield and protect us from all destructions in Jesus name

*Father God, let the angels of preservation and protection go to work concerning every member of my family wherever they are in Jesus name

*Father God, guide my feet away from calamity and adversity in Jesus name

*Father God, you are The 'Man' of war, take over my life battles and give me victories in Jesus name.

*Thank you Father for separating me and mine from every destruction in the mighty name of Jesus!

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Hosea 10, Hosea 11Romans 8:18-39Psalm 89:1-8

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE  FOR TODAY

"If the Lord be with us, we have no cause of fear. His eye is upon us, His arm over us, His ear open to our prayer – His grace sufficient, His promise unchangeable."

-John Newton




THE PROPHETIC DECLARATION FOR TODAY

Today, I bring you and yours under the covering wings of the Almighty....The LORD shall be your shield and your peace. You shall not hear any evil news from far or near concerning your loved ones  in Jesus mighty name!



Fore More Prayers and Counseling please contact

Pastor Tunde Daniels

               @

Fragrance of Christ Church Intl

3 Funso Oka, street, by Lucas junction off Olowo, Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rd, Ifako Ijaye, Lagos

Tel; 08136677555; 08098863321
Email : tundrdaniels@gmail.com; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...