header

header

Tuesday 24 September 2019

GUIDING YOUR CHILD'S DESTINY THROUGH PRAYERS

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Tuesday 24th September 2019

TOPIC :GUIDING YOUR CHILD'S DESTINY THROUGH PRAYERS

TEXT: "I prayed for this child" (1Samuel 1:27)

Every saints was once a child, so was every criminal. What makes the difference? At the top of the list is the influence of parents! The prophet Samuel led the nation of Isreal for forty years, anointed David to be king and guided him in some of his most crucial decisions. But who was the most dominant influence in Samuels's life? His mother Hannah. Listen to her prayer at his birth: 'I prayed his whole life will be given over to the Lord..."(1Samuel 1:27NIV). Never underestimate the power that's released when a parent prays on behalf of a child. Only God knows how many prayers are being answered right now because of a faithful parent who prayed many years ago. If what you are doing in this fast paced world is keeping you away from praying for your children and grand children, then you are doing too much! There is nothing more important than the time spend with God on their behalf. It's not too late for a child that brought you grief and tears. Jesus' mother had to watch her son being crucified, she also had the joy of seeing Him raised again from the dead. Indeed, you may go to your grave wondering if your prayers are effective and when they will be answered, but never, never stop praying, because: (a) God works according to His schedule not ours (b) His ways and means are superior to ours (c) When parents prays God moves!

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY

Let's spend the bulk of our time praying for our children

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY

I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. Today I declare that my children are like olive plants round about my house. Great is the peace of my children and they shall taught by the Lord, walking in the fullness of God's glory in Jesus name.

PRAYER POINTS

*Thank you Father for your faithfulness and mercy over my life and family this day

*Father God, thank you for the children you have given me in Jesus name.

* Father God,  I re-dedicate my Children to you, let their lives glorify your name in Jesus name

*Father God, guide my children in the path of righteousness for your name sake in Jesus name

*Father God, let the destiny of my children open up for a glorious  fulfillment in Jesus name

*Father God, let the grace for salvation manifest to my children wherever they are in Jesus name

*Father God, I command every demonic agenda, program and contract against my children be terminated now in Jesus name

*Father God, give me the wisdom and the financial resources to train up my children to your glory in Jesus name

*Father God, let the token of the blood of Jesus be upon my children for protection and preservation in Jesus name.

* Thank you Father God for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

1 Chronicles 2:18-55, 1 Chronicles 3, 1 Chronicles 4:1-8Romans 10:5-21, Romans 11:1-10 Proverbs 18:7-16

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE OF THE DAY

"The child left on his own, will eventually drift to unwanted destination on the ocean of life"

THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

Today I declare, that the Spirit of excellence,  wisdon, knowledge, understanding,  counsel, might and of the fear of the Lord be upon your children in Jesus name



For More Prayers & Counseling contact

Pastor Tunde Daniels

            @

Fragrance of Christ Church Intl

3 Funso Oka street, by Lucas Junction, Olowo Kfarm, Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rd, Ifako Ijaye, Lagos

Tel: 08136677555; 08098863321
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...