header

header

Wednesday 12 February 2020

CHANGE THE GAME PLAN

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional) 

Wednesday 12th February 2020



TOPIC: CHANGE THE GAME PLAN! 


TEXT:  "Now God himself and our Father, and our Lord Jesus Christ, direct our way unto you
"(1Thessalonians 3:11)

Strategy is the master key to success. And our God is a master strategist. He has the game plan that can beat the enemy a hundred percent of the time.
Sometimes when we don't seem to get the right results , we get the feeling that we have gotten off tract  somewhere, that the plan ain't right.  Sometimes we actually have gotten off track, but other times, like Paul, we just need help from God in reassessing our game plan. We come to a point where we need to call on God for a new strategy. Paul experienced one problem after
another (see 1 Thess. 2:18), but there was finally a point when he needed God to give him a new sense of direction. He asked God to direct his way. He was saying that he needed divine
guidance and power to help him figure out what to do and give him a new and successful game plan. We all have those times when we feel like we have come to a dead end and need to
reassess our location and develop some new
strategy. It’s just like trying to follow directions in our car. When we realize we missed our turn, we have to stop and reassess how to get back on track again.
If it appears you missed a turn somewhere in life,
ask the Lord to help get you redirected. If there are some sin areas, repent of them and get back to God, then know that He is helping you map
out some new strategies today! So when next things are not working as they should ask for a new game plan. 


ACTION PLAN FOR DAY 
Today, be opened to God and ask Him to help you with new and better strategies as you journey into the year. 

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY 
I am an evidence that Jesus Christie alive and at work. Today I declare that I am led forth with peace, my steps are divinely ordered , I have a goodly heritage in Jesus name.


PRAYER POINTS

*Father God, thank you for the gift of life and the gift of a new day in Jesus name 

*Father God, thank you for your divine strategy for my uncommon success in this season in Jesus name 

*Father God,  I believe that You are directing my ways and showing me how to adjust my strategies where necessary in Jesus name.

*Father God, let every crooked paths be made straight before me as I go into this day in Jesus name.

*Father God, let whatever is cutting me off from your voice be removed from my life by the blood of Jesus in Jesus name 

*Father God, open my eyes to see greater opportunities where others see problems in Jesus name 

*Father God, as i go into this day, shine your light on the dark paths of my career life in Jesus name 

*Thank you Father for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name 



1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Esther 9, Esther 10Revelation 5Proverbs 30:11-23



INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR TODAY 

""Knowledge is not power. Execution of knowledge is power."


THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY 

The Sovereign LORD says today, in this season, My voice is going forth to battle with the enemy in your life. The enemy wants a target on your back but know this; with the persecution comes the hundredfold return! I show you new strategies, my lights shall be companion in the way. I will be your safeguard in these things but remember that your part is to listen to what I tell you to do and obey promptly. As you listen and respond to what I am instructing, I will cause you to escape from the assaults planned for you. I will guide you and guard you in this season...



For more Prayers and Counseling contact 

Pastor Tunde Daniels .

                @

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l

3 Funso Oka street, by Lucas Junction, Olowo Kfarm, off Bola  Ahmed Tinubu Rd
Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555 (whatsspp)

Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...