header

header

Friday 7 February 2020

LIFT YOUR HAND TO HIS NAME

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Friday 6th February 2020



TOPIC: LIFT YOUR HANDS TO HIS NAME


TEXT: 'Wherefore lift the hands that hang down, and the
feeble knees" (Hebrews 12:12).



The above verse is written in context of God’s correction, but why would we want to lift our hands at that time? Lifted hands represent two
things: They are a universal sign of surrender, and they express praise. First, when God is dealing with you, lifted hands are an expression that you are submitted to His will. Second, lifted
hands show your thanks that He is a good Father. No child wants to lift a hand of praise to his dad right after he is disciplined. Yet one day when the child realizes that his father’s loving discipline kept him from harm, he will throw his arms of thanks around his father. When we lift our hands to the Lord to thank Him for being a good Father even when we don’t feel like it, our problems take on a new perspective.
Maybe that is what happened when Moses lifted his hands over the battle that day in Exodus 17.
When our hands are up before the Lord, battles are won, but when our hands hang low we forget how good the Lord is! Lift your hands and praise the Lord today, no matter how you feel, because our God is such a good and loving Father!


ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY 
Today lift your hands to The LORD because our God, is such a good and loving Father 


WORD CONFESSION
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. Today, 
As I lift my hand in absolute surrender to God's will today circumstances and situations bow to the will of God in my life in Jesus name

PRAYER POINTS 

*Father God, thank you for your faithfulness and mercy over my life and destiny in Jesus name.

*Father God, today I lift up my hands to your holy name in praise and adoration to your Holy name in Jesus name 

*Father God, today, I lift up my hands to you in absolute surrender to your will and to your ways, let you will be done in my life in Jesus name. 

*Father God, today, as I lift my hands to your name,  I hand over my life's battles to you, take it over and give me victories in Jesus name 

*Father God, I lift up my hands in your name, let me experience your loving care and divine protection and preservation in Jesus name 

*Father God, today I lift up my hands to your name, lift me up from the miry clay of life to my destiny  throne of glory in Jesus name 


*Father God, thank you for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name

 
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Zechariah 9, Zechariah 10, Zechariah 11Revelation 1Psalm 140:1-5


QUOTE OF THE DAY

“He who believes is strong; he who doubts is weak. Strong convictions precede great actions.” 
— Louisa May Alcott



PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS 

The Sovereign LORD  says......
As you have lifted your hands unto me today, I am the God who always causes you to triumph. Failure is not your portion, and every strategy  of hell will be exposed. Be alert to the wiles of the enemy. Defeated as he is, nonetheless, he would work to distract you from the glory that I am making available in your life. Healing is coming down on you like dew in the morning. Provision is making appearances in your life like manna on the ground every day. Accept no substitutes for what I have for you, My beloved. This is your blessing time. The timepiece of your destiny says that for you it is BLESSING O' CLOCK; for you are in the right place at the right time doing just the right thing to receive in full measure from My hand.....




For more Prayers and Counseling contact 

Pastor Tunde Daniels .

                @

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l

3 Funso Oka street, by Lucas Junction, Olowo Kfarm, off Bola  Ahmed Tinubu Rd
Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08136677555 (whatsspp)
08098863321
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...