header

header

Tuesday 18 February 2020

THE WORD- GOD'S SECRET WEAPON

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Tuesday 18th 
February  2020


TOPIC: THE WORD - GOD SECRET WEAPON 


TEXT:  “So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it (Isaiah 55:11).



God's word is a significant  weapon for  victory  life battles. God's word is like a laser gun and when He  speaks it’s always target specific. His word is the final authority on any matter. We have to take hold of that like we really mean it because life circumstances will constantly try to be in opposition to God’s Word.   Sickness will try to arise when God’s Word promises healing. Poverty and lack will try to settle in when God promises abundance. Rejection and fear will try to overtake God’s promises of acceptance and faith. Often, negative circumstance will try to speak to your mind and can be unrelenting! Therefore, we need to keep God’s Word fresh in our hearts. Instead of just quoting a Scripture you have memorized, open your Bible and get that word deep into your heart afresh. Read it to yourself and read it aloud. Say it over and over and “chew on it” in your mind. Think about what it means to you and thank God that it’s true. If you keep staying with it, eventually that Word will drop into your heart in the form of faith and it will overtake your circumstances. God’s word has been sent to prosper you and bring you victory in any adverse life situations .  His Word will never fail and will accomplish what He sent it to do! So recieve the word, believe it, act on it and your victories  Will be guaranteed! 


ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY 
Take God's word and use as a sword against  the activities of the enemy in your life. 

WORD CONFESSION

I am evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. I declare today that the promises of God for my life will never fail. God’s word is bringing fulfillment into my life and endeavors in Jesus name

PRAYER POINTS 

*Father thank you for bringing me and my family into this new day and new week in Jesus name

*Father God, thank you for your promises over my career,  my life and destiny in Jesus name

*Father God let your word be my guiding light to unusual exploits and success this week in Jesus name

*Father God, quicken your word into performance in my life and destiny in Jesus name

*Father God, I lay claim to the promise(s) of God concerning……………………in Jesus name

*Father God let the power contesting for my prophecy be destroyed in Jesus name

*I command any power causing delays to the fulfillment of God’s promises in my life be shattered and destroyed in Jesus name

*Thank you heavenly Father for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name


1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Ezra 7:11-28, Ezra 8:1-14Revelation 13:1-18Psalm 145:13-21

INSPIRATIONAL  QUOTE FOR TODAY

"It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation."

-- Herman Melville


THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

The Sovereign Lord says today 
"As you seek me for these things, you will see that I am giving you favor with those that you need to have favor with and I'm going to surprise you with the immediate increase and breakthrough that will come. This is the positive promise of My heart over you for the  year. You are going to walk under an open heaven for the entirety of the remaining  months period for unspeakable exploits
 Keep your eye upon what I am doing and saying and lean into that and your fruitfulness will be beyond measure."





For more Prayers and Counseling contact 

Pastor Tunde Daniels .

                @

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l

3 Funso Oka street, by Lucas Junction, Olowo Kfarm, off Bola  Ahmed Tinubu Rd
Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555 (whatsspp)

Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...