header

header

Sunday 2 February 2020

LIMIT BREAKERS

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Sunday 2nd February  2020



TOPIC:  LIMIT BREAKERS


TEXT:  In everything he did he had great success, because the Lord was with him.
(1 Sam 18:14 NIV)



Everyone that God has called experienced one limiting factor or the other but the ability to succeed regardless of the limitations gave them a place among the great.  When you have a God given dream and you commit yourself to it, it will surely be fulfilled. Yes, you will stumble, be stretched to new limits and may be even stagger across the finished line, but you will make it. You will get to the promise land. Look at Moses: he had a history changing message to deliver to Pharaoh, yet he was a poor speaker. He had marriage problems. He was a 'sole trader' who had to reach his breaking point before he learned to delegate responsibility to others. He had a problem with his temper, as a result God said, "....This is the land I promised... I have let you see it...but you will not cross over it" (Debut. 34:4). But Moses finally got there! 1,400 years later he stood with Jesus on the mount of transfiguration: right in the middle of it! You say ' I've failed so badly'. David committed adultery, yet his Psalm brings strength to multitudes and he us quoted in pulpits around the world. God didn't excuse David, but he forgave him and used him. '....David, after he had served his own generation by the will of God...was buried... (Acts 13:36). The Bible described God as, '....ready to pardon, gracious and merciful, slow to anger, abundant in kindness' (Nehemiah 9:17). Notice the words 'ready to pardon'. God is ready when you are; all you have to do is to turn to him. Before Habakuk about his vision, he said, ' I said, I will...watch to see what He will answer when I am corrected'(Habakuk 2:1). Corrected but not discarded! Isn't that great? So today go beyond your Weakness and limit, go on fulfill your dream and destiny. Be a limit breaker today! 


ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY

Go beyond whatever makes you stop. Limits are meant to be broken 

WORD CONFESSION

I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. I declare that I move beyond every limitation this day into my success. By the power f the Holy Spirit I break new grounds and take new frontiers in Jesus name


PRAYER POINTS

*Father God thank you for bringing me and my family into this new week in Jesus name

*Father God, as I go new this new week I receive new wings to rise above and beyond every limitation in Jesus name

*Father God I receive grace to cover new grounds and take new territories week in Jesus name

* God of supernatural  breakthroughs, break forth on my behalf this coming week in Jesus name

*I command every human limitations on my pathway to success this coming week, be uprooted  now in Jesus name

*I command every demonic limitation on my way to success this coming  week be cast out in Jesus name

* I vommand every limiting attitude in my mind hindering my progress in life be uprooted now, in Jesus name

*Father God,  I receive the needed faith for progress and success in Jesus name

*Thank you Lord for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name


1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Daniel 11:2-351 John 4:7-21Psalm 138:1-8



INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR TODAY

. "Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don't wish it were easier; wish you were better."

-- Jim Rohn

PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY

This week, your efforts will yield the results beyond your imaginations.
By the power of the Spirit of God you are moved above and beyond restrictions into new grounds of breakthroughs and success in Jesus name.



For more Prayers and Counseling contact 

Pastor Tunde Daniels .

                @

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l

3 Funso Oka street, by Lucas Junction, Olowo Kfarm, off Bola  Ahmed Tinubu Rd
Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08056300366 08136677555 (whatsspp)

Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...