header

header

Saturday 8 February 2020

DIVINE REMEMBRANCE AND REWARD

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Saturday 8th February 2020



TOPIC: DIVINE REMEMBRANCE AND REWARD

TEXT: "Think upon me, my God, for good, according to all that I have done…" 
(Nehemiah 5:19).




When Nehemiah led the effort to rebuild the wall of Jerusalem, he put his life on the line to take a stand. Not only did he rebuild the wall, he also helped restore the people from the effects of financial hardship and unfair taxes imposed by cruel governors. Every imaginable enemy rose up against him, yet he persevered to finish his righteous task.
Many Christians right now are much like
Nehemiah. They are fighting every imaginable enemy in an effort to stand up for what is right. They are putting their lives on the line, not only to spread the Gospel, but also to separate themselves from the wickedness of this day. That task is becoming more difficult to do,
especially when many so called Christians,
friends, and family members are selling out to false and
worldly ideals. We are having to make greater sacrifices than ever before to stand up for Jesus and His Word. On multiple occasions, Nehemiah asked God to remember and reward him for his good deeds
that cost him a great deal (see Neh. 13:22,31). We need to call on God for a “Nehemiah season” right now. Ask God to look on your deeds of righteousness today and reward you with good!


ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY 
Ask and expect your reward from God today 

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY 
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. Today I declare that I claim the reward of the righteous,  I claim God abundant provision,  divine health, divine perfections and longevity of life in Jesus name. Amen

PRAYER POINTS 

*Father God thank you for the joy of a new day in Jesus name

Father God, I am asking You to reward my righteous
actions with good, cause your blessing to come to me in ways I can't  imagine  today in Jesus name

*Father God, I believe
that this is my season of reward, I decree this is my season of reward and  I call it into manifestation right now! In Jesus name

* Father God you are the rewarder of those that seek and serve you, visit me with my reward of good works  in Jesus name.

* Father God, let every power contesting for my reward be destroyed in Jesus name. 

* Father God,  by your mighty hand draw me out of every destiny limiting situations in Jesus name.

*Father God, bring me forth into my large place this day in Jesus name. 

*Father God, thank you for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name



1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN 

Zechariah 12, Zechariah 13, Zechariah 14Revelation 2:1-17Proverbs 30:1-10


INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR TODAY 

"Those that serve God totally, will eventually end up living their lives gloriously" 


PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

The Sovereign LORD says today.....you are above only and not beneath. Your portion is not to be downtrodden or walked on by the despots and tyrants of the earth. The freedom and liberty that man cannot give you originates in Me and flows to you as an impartation from heaven right now.
You are not rejected, says The LORD, then receive all that heaven affords you. Embrace and be embraced by the full acceptance, love, and pardon that is so freely given to you in full measure today.




For more Prayers and Counseling contact 

Pastor Tunde Daniels .

                @

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l

3 Funso Oka street, by Lucas Junction, Olowo Kfarm, off Bola  Ahmed Tinubu Rd
Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel:08136677555 (whatsspp)
08056300366
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...