header

header

Monday 23 July 2018

FULFILLING YOUR LIFE MISSION

From the desk of Pastor Tunde Daniels

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Monday 23rd July 2018

TOPIC:  FULFILLING YOUR LIFE MISSION

TEXT: "Go! I am sending you" (Luke 10:3

Jesus sent out His disciples on a mission saying "Do not take a purse or bag...and do not greet anyone on the road, (Luke 10:4). Observe three things he emphasised here (1) do not take a purse. In other words no hoarding! God will always bless the man or woman who says, 'Every penny you give me above my needs, Lord, I will use it to fulfil your purposes.' Imagine standing at the judgement seat of Christ with your riches uninvested, your assignment unfulfilled, and your sphere of influence un-reached. For Christ. What could you possibly say? (2) Do not take...a bag. In other words no excess luggage! God's word says ...'Let us strip off every weight that slows us down, especially the sin that so easily trip us up. And let us run with patience the race God has set before us'(Hebrews 12:1). Whatever can get your attention can influence you, and whatever can keep your attention can master you. satan  dreads the completion of your assignment, so you must fight to keep your focus. (3)Do not greet anyone on the way. In other words, don't waste time! Question and get rid of any relationship that doesn't contribute anything to your destiny. Paul was single minded on this issue...."If any man does not obey our words by this epistle , note that man, and have no company with him...(2thessalonians 3:14). The hour is too late and the need too great. In the old days before the advent of hi-tech farming, some agricultural states in America will close schools for a few weeks and every one was sent into the fields to gather the harvest. Why? Because to wait is to be too late!

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
Advance into this week knowing fully well that God is behind you

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY

I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. I declare this day that  the LORD is with me as a mighty and terrible one, therefore my adversaries will fail. But I will go from success to success this week in Jesus name

PRAYER POINTS

*Father God, thank you for your faithfulness and mercy in bringing me and my family into this new week in Jesus name

*By the authority of God on my life I command amazing doors  of everlasting  Prosperity to open unto me by fire this week in Jesus name

*By the authority of  God on my life I command every hindering forces before me to scatter in Jesus name

*By the authority of God on my life I command the forces of heaven to move into action and gather my harvest unto me this week in Jesus name

*By the authority of God on my life I command the peace of God to take hold of my heart and life in Jesus name

*By the authority of God on my life, I conquer every oppositions and obstacles and I take over my portion in the city today in Jesus name

*Father God thank you for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name

1 PLAN BIBLE READING PLAN

1 Samuel 13, 1 Samuel 14:1-23 John 13:18-38 Psalm 66:13-20

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR TODAY

"An antelope that has the backing of a Lion will confront an elephant"

-African Proverb

THE PROPHETIC DECLARATION FOR  TODAY

I decree over your life as one that is sent......
-Today heaven will announce your glory
-Today your letter of joy will locate you
-Today what results others struggle to get, The LORD will make happen cheaply by your hands
-Today a prophetic event of great joy will suddenly manifest in your favour in Jesus name
-Today I commission you to see and encounter GOODNESS and MERCY in Jesus name.

For more Prayers & counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321(whatsapp);  08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...